GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scrllock

OK, Both Parties are Screwing Us and VW (Read Until the End) is Helping

It's the federal government, that's a rounding error on a rounding error. It's funding for a study on taxes that will never stand a chance of passing. The rest is typical boomer belly-aching and links to some guy's used car blog. Regardless of how you feel about politics, EVs, etc. do people...
  2. scrllock

Bet Speeding Will be Included

Driving on public roads, much less speeding, isn't a right. Kids posting phone pics of doing 180mph 1-handed is what gets shit clamped down on
  3. scrllock

Custom Tuning

With a wideband and closed loop controls on bosch/continental ECUs, tuning is pretty simple these days, at least for stock turbo/fuel setups.
  4. scrllock

2014 Porsche Cayenne S

more power doesn't equate to more speed, power:weight does. and cayennes are pigs with a high cog. get it for the space/towing but don't kid yourself about performance.
  5. scrllock

I use superpro with their largest bar and endlinks--but I have a much different car. No...

I use superpro with their largest bar and endlinks--but I have a much different car. No complaints on quality though. I would consider neuspeed for their nice zerk-fitting bushings, poly bushings need regular greasing. Eurosport is the mildest in terms of camber and NVH, superpro would be a...
  6. scrllock

Rear sway bar, dogbone bushing insert, and camber plates/mounts. Past that, I would suggest...

Rear sway bar, dogbone bushing insert, and camber plates/mounts. Past that, I would suggest better tires if climate allows.
  7. scrllock

Left Lane Campers

I give 'em to the count of 5 to get over, then they get a right-hand pass.