GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EJBGTIVI

CSB Lounge: Thread On Decline As Mud Puts Zero Effort Or Creativity Into Thread Titles

better hold onto a little extra. You know they are going to charge you interest 🤣
  2. EJBGTIVI

CSB Lounge: Thread On Decline As Mud Puts Zero Effort Or Creativity Into Thread Titles

Besides all of this, their food isn't even that good. It's way overrated. Haven't been to Arby's in years but I used to like them. I liked their potato cakes and regular roast beef with horsey sauce.
  3. EJBGTIVI

ChiChat19: uglybastard tells Chicagoans "You Can't Shit With Us"

Where is my prize for finding the n00dz btw - page 199 is that not it?
  4. EJBGTIVI

Someone call the Sticker police?
  5. EJBGTIVI

Looks like a cross between a Mk1 Scirocco and a Corrado. I'd take that over a Mk8 GTI all day Edit: This rendering is based off of a 1993 vehicle......no wonder it looks like a Corrado
  6. EJBGTIVI

Hold the cranberries and add a schmear of mashed potatoes and I'm in. Oh and you've got to work the gravy in as well. Maybe as a dip??
  7. EJBGTIVI

Ah.....my company has MLK day instead of Good Friday
  8. EJBGTIVI

Had some left over ziti and meat sauce for lunch, was pretty good What's a Bobbie Thanksgiving sandwich?
  9. EJBGTIVI

Do you get MLK day off ? That's on Jan 17
  10. EJBGTIVI

Merry Christmas everyone
  11. EJBGTIVI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Fake Christians Proclaim It's OK Yo Yell At People Minding Their Own Business - WWJD

The income gap is a huge part of the problem. The former CEO of my company made roughly $25,000 per hour in 2019. He retired last year to spend more time with his family because of Covid. His salary was nearly 950 times that of the average employee and approximately 1500 times that of entry...
  12. EJBGTIVI

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
  13. EJBGTIVI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Fake Christians Proclaim It's OK Yo Yell At People Minding Their Own Business - WWJD

That is a single screen shot from a 9 HOUR video that was posted nearly a year ago, before the vaccine was even released. Did you watch the whole 9 hours or just pick a screenshot that suits your agenda? Oh and here is what your guy had to say about the vaccine...remember that, when he called...