4. S

FS: OEM Cherry LED Taillights (Non-fog)

Yup. Still available. Located in Upstate NY
  5. S

FS: PRICE DROP HSTuning RSR Clutch Kit and OEM DMFW

BUMP. I'm open to offers on these!
  6. S

Admittedly I didn’t check if they were before I took them off. When I had them on I never noticed any issues with the LEDs.
  7. S

Sorry, should've clarified. These parts were purchased for use on a MK6 GTI. However the clutch kit can be installed on a MK5 GTI and the flywheel can be installed in a variety of platforms that use the 6-speed (GTI, GLI, CC, etc)...
  8. S

Both of these are brand new unused. RSR Performance Clutch Kit (HST-RSR-001) for MK5/MK6 applications. Includes all-metal throw out bearing, and TSI/FSI Transmission Hardware kit. Purchased from HSTuning. Kit is currently $999 and hardware kit is $70 on HSTuning. Looking for $875 shipped CONUS...
  9. S

Had these on my MK6 for a few years. OEM LED cherry tails. Some slight scuffs and some surface corrosion on the interior hardware (not visible once installed). Non-fog so it has 2 reverse lights. Looking for $425 + shipping. Adapter harnesses included.
  10. S

BBS 2-piece Audi Wheels 18x7.5 ET54 - $500

These are a set of the 18" version of BBS RS866 wheels. They're 18x7.5 and have an offset of 54. These came off of an Audi A3. Each wheel has some rash on the lip. 3 out of the 4 faces are in good shape, but one face has a gauge across some of the spokes. These could use a refinish and the price...
  11. S

OEM LED Euro Tails (Cherry, No-Fog)

Up for sale is a set of European OEM taillights for a MK6 (2010-2014) VW Golf/GTI/Golf R. No burnt out LEDs when they were removed. These are the cherry version and do not have the rear fog. The wiring adapters are included. No cracks in the housings or broken tabs. Looking to get $450 OBO...
  12. S

FS: Audi 18x8 USP Wheels

Hello! Up for sale is a set of 4 18" Audi USP wheels. Offset is ET43. Wheels have been recently refinished and don't have any curb rash. They were refinished in a slightly darker hyper silver color. Wheels don't have any bends or cracks, and balance out just fine! Tires are Cooper Zeons RS3...
  13. S

Sholksmagen's 2.5L State of Affairs

Nothing major, just swapped out my cabin filter. Was like $9 off Amazon. Really straight forward swap... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. S

Nothing crazy like a turbo build, I don't have the funds or time for something like that. I daily the car, so I'll be sticking with mostly cosmetic mods since the performance aspect is fairly limited with nominal gains. I want to close the wheel gap a bit, but want to keep the driveability so...
  15. S

Hello fellow MK6ers, I've been a bit of a lurker on here and on Vortex, but I decided to cobble together a thread to keep track of the Golf, and the stages it goes through. I'll update periodically... A little backstory, I had sold my '03 A4 and was looking for something compact and reliable...