GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolNat

Hello from sunny Jersey!

Welcome. Great looking GTI and beautiful landscape!!
  2. GolNat

CSB 2: Who Can Still Count To Ten On Their Hands (Assuming You Also Could Last Week)?

Traffic wasn’t bad at all. Parked at Concord Pet and walked the path that you recommended. Made it easy in, easy out. Show was great, kids really enjoyed it.
  3. GolNat

CSB 2: Who Can Still Count To Ten On Their Hands (Assuming You Also Could Last Week)?

Took the kids to see fireworks. Just got them to bed. Long night but they had fun.
  4. GolNat

Throw one of these in the glovebox https://elementfire.com/products/element-e50
  5. GolNat

Mk6 Gti ko4 Performance inconsistent and dumping fuel at 6k rpm. (logs)

I wouldn’t rule out a tune issue especially after that too much air comment. Try another companies tune (some give you 30 days to try).
  6. GolNat

Audi 5 cylinder is one of my favorite engines. The Supra is a great middle ground. As far as HP/$ goes it’s hard to beat the Americans. The new Mustangs are fast AF.
  7. GolNat

That’s some serious customer service!!
  8. GolNat

Mine will probably be a minivan. The Pilot is getting to be an old girl.
  9. GolNat

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I thought that was normal for you rust belt people? My wagon came from Michigan and with only 30k miles on it looked worse then all my other cars with 3x the mileage.
  10. GolNat

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Oof. The price you pay for deep dish!
  11. GolNat

My Mk6GTI

Welcome. Love those mountains in the back. Looks beautiful!!
  12. GolNat

The bigger the fupa the tastier the chalupa!
  13. GolNat

KO4 Tunes- Question- Cobb Tuners in New England?

Maybe they changed it. I run a Unitronic K04 file and it’s been great. I was going to go Strat when I added water meth tho because I could send files in and they would tweak them but if they don’t anymore then I’ll have to go another route.
  14. GolNat

KO4 Tunes- Question- Cobb Tuners in New England?

Stratified Tune You send them some logs and they will fine tune it and send you revisions
  15. GolNat

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Do you need HPFP for K04? I thought that was only for BT
  16. GolNat

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Neither. Unitronic’s. If you can catch it on sale even better price.
  17. GolNat

What! Super easy with the new platform Xenforo.
  18. GolNat

So it’s not suppose to be stirred. Customer is always right tho.