GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Treadup

Formula 2 Car On Public Roads.

That would be my excuse!
  2. Treadup

Formula 2 Car On Public Roads.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/psa-driving-an-open-wheel-race-car-on-the-highway-is-very-illegal
  3. Treadup

State of the Forum..

I enjoy forums as there is not much trash talking like on social media. I haven’t gone on FB in a while and I don’t miss it. The fact that there isn’t 1000 members who post on a regular basis helps to weed out the bs. If I stick around a forum long enough, or read enough, I typically understand...
  4. Treadup

Volcanoes and Craters

Crater lake has a road that goes all the way around with a several parking areas. We had 2 young kids with us so we did as much hiking as I could take with a 4 year old in my shoulders. It’s like another planet out there. I haven’t been to a more diverse state than Oregon.
  5. Treadup

Volcanoes and Craters

Spent a few days traveling from Portland across the Cascades and down into Northern California. Awesome part of the country and we packed a lot in a short time. From rainy Portland to mount hood and the high desert. Lava and obsidian flows. Crater lake and the redwoods. Awesome trip and the...
  6. Treadup

TikTok - funny, car, whatever...post them here

Ever seen the guys on the Jon boats most likely in Florida doing sketchy shit like this.
  7. Treadup

Too Close To Russia - Finland Trip

I am working with several Swedes in this project as well. I will be traveling to Sweden in August to OKG near Oskarshamn. I stay in Vestarvik while I am there.
  8. Treadup

Interesting times for sure. I am not working on unit 3. We are working the annual maintenance project for unit 1. TVO Unit 3 is the massive PWR that took a LONG time to complete. Tervatula to NATO. I love the country of Finland very much. As far as the mk2 Golf Country, yes very rare. Only...
  9. Treadup

Yes please!
  10. Treadup

Finally saw the Golf R wagon, estate, combi, farimari today. Saw a lapis blue one with bronze wheels while driving but couldn’t get a photo. The other photos are from Tampere, Finland. german motorbikes Cool street ar Nokia, yes like the phone, arena Pubic Library
  11. Treadup

Went to a rally sprint today in Salo, Finland. I found a spot where the faster cars were getting some air! Posted some shorts to YouTube so I could share. https://youtube.com/shorts/reTwdqC38iA?feature=share https://youtube.com/shorts/LKsVcuG1f2M?feature=share
  12. Treadup

Passat Farmari - wagon in Finnish I wish the US got the Polo
  13. Treadup

Right! First time I’ve seen them in person. Would love to sit in them.
  14. Treadup

Good morning from Finland again. I’ll be here for a few weeks working the annual outage at TVO. First car I saw is one I’ve been hunting for since I started working over here. Clubsport GTI in the parking deck! How do you tell if it’s an S? Those badass seats? Still has the studded tires in as...
  15. Treadup

What’s your favorite Tool?

Picked up a $12 magnetic light from harbor freight the other day. Decent for the price and can attaché to the hood.
  16. Treadup

Garage Decor

Hell yea! I met Tom back in the day when I picked up a ZC hood for my 90 Si. Great guy. He also worked his magic on my shift linkage for an LS swap I had planned. edit: the hood was actually off Matt’s Miner’s German CRX.
  17. Treadup

Garage Decor

Favorite spot on our property.
  18. Treadup

Garage Decor

That’s where I put mine also. I have a shelf that the entire side is covered in stickers. My toolboxes are a mix between VW aftermarket and mountain bike. Edit: pics too come
  19. Treadup

South of the Border

I saw an actual Tiguan R in Helsinki last year. Not an R-Line but a Tiguan wit a Golf R motor. Pretty sweet.
  20. Treadup

South of the Border