GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WalkerT

2012 GTI 4 door DSG - One of the best on the market

Added additional pics and this will come with both sets of wheels, both track and street exhaust, and a bin of OEM parts.
  2. WalkerT

Thanks means a lot
  3. WalkerT

2012 VW Golf Gti DSG 86,000 miles Adult owned and modified. No expense spared and all modifications were Dyno'ed and tested to make sure they improved performance and drivability. If they did not they were removed and dropped in the BIN. I have had this car since new in Nov. 2011. It has been a...
  4. WalkerT

Golf R intake on a GTI?

OEM = no won’t fit FSI vs TFSI Aftermarket = no won’t fit without cutting and extending the MAF wires And no there is no benefit, as TSI intakes are designed for the TSI engine. Aftermarket TSI intakes are designed for the TSI. Always better to get one made for your specific setup.
  5. WalkerT

Eurojet resonated j pipe

I will give you $100 shipped
  6. WalkerT

ISO: Spm mid pipe

Thanks and PM sent
  7. WalkerT

Yes I am looking for the pipe between the J and the rear dual muffler section. This would remove the center muffler from my current street system.
  8. WalkerT

Searching for the track mid pipe for the SPM exhaust system. If anyone still has one let me know!! Thanks, Walkert
  9. WalkerT

Mk6 Gti ko4 Performance inconsistent and dumping fuel at 6k rpm. (logs)

Have you thought about trying an OTS k04 tune instead of a custom? Tuners can induce an issue and never find it because they think they know better than you how it is setup.
  10. WalkerT

Mk6 Gti ko4 Performance inconsistent and dumping fuel at 6k rpm. (logs)

Maf is directly related to your Throttle only being 88% open until the 6k and then opening to 99%. Tune will shut the Throttle to control the boost if you requested is way off the turbo efficiency.
  11. WalkerT

Fuel Pressure Dips at WOT (Not Meeting Requested)

Mine was doing this on occasion spiking to 25% and I found that my wide band O2 by the turbo had an internal short. Swapped it and has not happened again.
  12. WalkerT

USED 18" DETROITS - SUPER CHEAP

Wish you were closer been looking for a set to refurb for the return to stock days.
  13. WalkerT

MKVI GTI oil in cylinders

So they should be around 180ish so what did he think was high? if you are good across all cylinders for leak down and compression and number three was up 5-10 then there is no reason to change the engine just for a seal leak on 3. If your oil consumption is a full quart every 1000 miles then...
  14. WalkerT

MKVI GTI oil in cylinders

What where the compression numbers? Was there an bore scoring on #2? Standing Oil on top is normally a cam cradle or valve seal for it to accumulate on the piston.
  15. WalkerT

Review Bilstein PSS B14 Coilovers

I enjoyed the Bilstiens but my family hated them. They were just to stiff spring rates for the kidos in the back seats. I have since changed over to ST XTA and wow I am in love with these. So if I could do it again I would have just bought the ST XTA's.
  16. WalkerT

How do I fix the rubber on my door handle?

They are only 40 bucks online to replace, so why repair? 4-door drivers door trim part number - 5K4868039A82V
  17. WalkerT

Shuenk TSI K04+ Turbo - Dyno - Review

I still daily mine and no issues.
  18. WalkerT

Interior door card fabric

I just ordered the same OEM headliner fabric and used that foam backed fabric to recover the doors.
  19. WalkerT

FS> Full part out 2013 Golf R

I really need the cap a lens. Thanks for the response
  20. WalkerT

FS> Full part out 2013 Golf R

Diver side mirror - 75028