GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JerseyDrew77

New Audi RS6 Avant commercial.

This commercial is by far the best one I have seen and is now my favorite. Enjoy...
  2. JerseyDrew77

The FED is back!!!

Am I the only one that noticed or cares that The FED is alive and back?
  3. JerseyDrew77

9 second RS3

Came across this video and found it interesting, pretty nice looking RS3 as well. What kills me is that he downgraded his brakes for weight reduction purposes. :confused: It's a long video, almost 20 minutes, so if you want to just see the 9 second pass it's at the end...
  4. JerseyDrew77

VW/Audi meet on September 7th!

Hey guys, I'm over on the MK7 forum but just wanted to post this up for you since it's open to any and all VW's and Audi's. The meet will take place at a brewery in Virginia Beach, VA called New Realm Brewing (https://newrealmbrewing.com/) which is big enough to host a lot of people and has a...
  5. JerseyDrew77

California strikes again.

This one just blows my mind with how stupid they are out there. Another one of their dumb, idiotic, democratic/liberal bullshit. They are calling the magazine release button a "bullet button" because somebody used a fake bullet to press it...
  6. JerseyDrew77

Remember the fallen this weekend.

I myself am a decorated combat veteran and had multiple tours around the world. I have lost some friends that were great soldiers. This weekend is to remember those that have given it all for this beautiful and awesome country that we live in. May God bless those are their families.