GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

CSB3: R-Bumpered Wagon Out On The Prowl, TeePee'ing Rich Neighborhoods All Over CT

It's childish, but I've been known to enjoy blasting filthy DnB during daylight hours as I drive through Cheshire
  2. S

CSB3: R-Bumpered Wagon Out On The Prowl, TeePee'ing Rich Neighborhoods All Over CT

I thought Thursdays were sloppy joes and burritos in a bag?
  3. S

Love the TPMS meme "can't get them to 100"
  4. S

Gotta be careful with that Rule 2. I think the justice system here has a systemic issue of mis-calibrated punishments (...among other things). Some folks getting 10 years for possession and sale of weed while other folks getting 5 years for manslaughter. I can understand wanting some "make up...
  5. S

That's truly awful, man. Domestic situations are nasty, I had to help out a family member in a similar spot a few weeks back. The whole time we were moving her stuff out I was anxious that he was gonna come home and go crazy. My guess in this case is a lovely combination of sociopathic...
  6. S

My brain always associates bronze wheels with Subarus
  7. S

Clubsport front bumper import mod?
  8. S

All you gotta do it is send it up the inside and then claim you were ahead and the other guy didn't give you space, right?
  9. S

CSB3: Forum Bois Overthink Oil Changes - Discuss Buying $30 Funnels
  10. S

I still love a good vodka cran, vodka soda, J+R, etc. Just don't often find myself in places where it would be "socially acceptable" to order them. Mk8 GTI needed the Clubsport bumper as the standard and then it would have been more than fine. From what I've seen on the Mk7 boards, there's...
  11. S

That's why I handle hydrofluoric acid with my bare hands bro
  12. S

Saw a mk8 R out in the wild today. Sharp looking car. Also noticed I've got some sort of dangling wire under the car, thinking it's an O2 sensor wire. Looks like a retaining clip popped loose. Gotta fix that before something snags it. == Re: fruity adult beverages ... I think some of the...
  13. S

Did you put some chocking 2x1s or w/e at the ends of your rectangle so that the car is harder to roll off your 2x10s and collect that juicy life insurance payout potentially kill you?
  14. S

@riceburner mans dgaf about no csb thread anymore, apparently. I bet he's sold us off in his mind, and he's out there posting in some other beat up old thread with maintenance issues
  15. S

This was just meant to be "...but what if?", guys. My reality is fine. == Lunch is chicken fajita leftovers, done up as a bowl but I do have the option of tortilla-ing if I want.
  16. S

I agree with you. But in this thought experiment, I don't have to be physically present on-site. I don't even have to get in my car in order to do my work. Car's new, maintenance up to date, winter tires, 4x4, I've been to professional winter driving school, driving well under speed limit, etc...
  17. S

How is it really that different? In both instances I'm required to operate in unsafe conditions when a viable safe alternative exists. I'm not saying that a company should be held liable if I'm hit by a drunk driver on a day when it's sunny and 75. I'm saying that everyone knows commuting in 7...
  18. S

I know it's not a very blue-collar red-blooded American idea, sure. I work in manufacturing, I get it. But let's reframe the scenario. I have two pieces of equipment that can do the same thing. One is much more likely to cause a recordable injury than the other, this is widely known and...
  19. S

I've often wondered: if someone can do their job remotely, but they are required to commute to the office even during severe weather...could the company be held liable for accidents/injuries during the commute? The person didn't have to go in to do their job.
  20. S

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Checked oil level and added a lil... Inspired by our other EA888 throwing a low oil pressure MIB warning during gf's commute to work. Dipstick did not show any oil :oops: last oil change was in July, 6500 ish miles ago. Good thing I had 5qts of Liquimoly and some Mann filters sitting around. I...