GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jptamayonaise

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Weds Bazreia Fully polished Weds Bazreias with forged lips. 5x114 18x9.5/10 et 30/25 Gold Hardware 215/35 225/40 tires(one of the 225 needs to be patched/plugged/replaced since there's a nail near the sidewall) light curb rash $1700 obo
  2. Jptamayonaise

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

F/S $280 Crazy Cart Wanted to post it here first before I post it anywhere else. Just has been sitting around for months. If you're trying to look super cool without hitting other cars at car meets, then this is for you. The only thing that sucks about this is that for a full charge, it takes...
  3. Jptamayonaise

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Could be anyone, but this was at West Coast University in Anaheim.
  4. Jptamayonaise

Who's this? Here in Buena Park on knott. EDIT: I actually just saw you get into your car lol you were at Manila grill also. I was with my mom in the Mercedes
  5. Jptamayonaise

Post your SIDE SHOTS

Chillin with the swedes [emoji6]
  6. Jptamayonaise

The Official Static Low Thread

Should I raise it a little and add just a little bit of poke? Thoughts anyone?
  7. Jptamayonaise

Who did I spot yesterday at wekfest?
  8. Jptamayonaise

Spotted on Friday in Garden Grove
  9. Jptamayonaise

On valley view and orangethorpe
  10. Jptamayonaise

Post your SIDE SHOTS

When life hits you hard
  11. Jptamayonaise

Replica vs Genuine

Hey guys, so I was having a debate with my friend about buying used genuine vs new replica wheels. I know this is very controversial topic, but I just want to know what you guys think..and personally i'm the kind of person that believes in the "you pay for what you get", only because i've had...
  12. Jptamayonaise

spotted at pure VIP!