GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tiggy1

FS: WatercooledIND MT-10 (CHEAP)

Selling my lightly used set of MT-10s Bolt pattern: 5x112 Bore: 73.1 Specs- 19x9.5et35 Tires: 225/35/19 with 90% tread PRICE: 1100 WITH TIRES (900 without) Condition: Great, these some little road wear here and there. Nothing bad unless up very close. !!!!Will Come with BLACK Conical...
  2. Tiggy1

(SOCAL) Bagged MK6 Golf 2.5L ($12,500)

For sale is a 2012 Golf 2.5l that is heavily upgraded. Car has never been in an accident. Clean title, safe, reliable, 1 - owner vehicle. This Golf has been displayed across the Southern California Volkswagen Show scene to always fantastic praise. All maintenance has been taken care of, vehicle...
  3. Tiggy1

The Legacy Of Tiggy

I might as well Give you all updates/ Links on my car. 2012 VW Golf 2.5L 4DR auto trans Convinence Package. First off, I wanna say ive gone a LOOOONG way. Ups and downs. Ive been thru hell and back with this car. There isnt alot of stock parts on this car. Ill get to it. Exterior.. Golf R...
  4. Tiggy1

FS/FT: BBS RS

I have forsale my Authentic BBS RS with 16 Inch faces Slanted To 18s.. Theyre in perfect condition.. Specs: 5x112 18x9et15ish (i dont know exact off set) 18x10et15ish tires are Toyo Extenza Hp 215/35 fronts and 225 35 nanking rears. Faces are painted black chrome and the hex are...
  5. Tiggy1

WTT: Eds NON-led Black Housing Headlights

I have a set of Eds xenon headlights for trade. i want the Eds with LEDs. My lenses could use a polish, but other than that the headlights work flawlessly and have 0 problems.. MUST BE LOCAL TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Will sell for 400+shipping
  6. Tiggy1

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

Sent from my Golf.
  7. Tiggy1

What did you do to your MK6 today?

sooooo the cars basically done. When I first got it To when I got the name "Tiggy" credit to abowers. To when I listened and lowered it To current. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Tiggy1

Paints done, now to correct it all and make it look perfect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Tiggy1

Yep lol. Annnnnnnd since I'm in deep, I decided to do my hood too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tiggy1

Last fender is done. Getting the hood filled/ repainted. Bagless here I come. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Tiggy1

update on my fenders. Body work is almost done. Next is paint! Oh, and I got my carbon fiber spolier extension and weather tech rain guards. Cause you know. California has so much rain... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tiggy1

Got my bumper back from paint. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Tiggy1

Got it on eBay. Figured it's gonna get banged up anyway I just need to get it painted now... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Tiggy1

I was wondering why my car seemed louder... I found the problem... #lowlifechooseme Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tiggy1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Tiggy1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Tiggy1

Switched out my golf hatch for a Gti hatch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Tiggy1

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Super random, anyone wanna buy my rear hatch? Honestly I'll let it go for 100 bucks. Just a golf. So no Gti spoiler. Will throw on a golf spoiler though. I'll trade if for other parts too. Again, super random, but I need it gone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Tiggy1

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

You're telling me you wouldn't like an rs5? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Tiggy1

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

Toyota Prius and a Nissan r35 gtr For one single car, I would choose 2016 rs7 or 2016 rs5 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk