GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Wheel bolts size

I have read that the lug bolt has to be a cone seat not a ball seat. Do they both fit with the wheels? Thanks
  2. J

Wheel bolts size

I have read that the lug bolt has to be a cone seat not a ball seat. Do they both fit with the wheels? Thanks
  3. J

Wheel bolts size

I drive a mk6 gti 2012. I have just ordered fifteen52 turbomacs and I am wondering what sort of wheel bots I need to fit the wheels. I have done a bit of research and it looks like I need 27 mm 14x1.5 bolts with a cone seat. Does anyone know where I can find red bolts? Thanks
  4. J

Loss of power.

I drive a vw mk6 golf gti A few days ago I was driving at 2500 rpm in 6th gear just cruising, all of a sudden I lost all power and the whole car was shaking. So I pulled over and waited 10 minutes and drive home the turbo still spooled so I don’t think it’s a turbo problem. I had a epc light...
  5. J

How to get a flutter sound???

I am currently a P plater so I can’t upgrade the turbo. I am looking for noise over performance at the moment. Do you have the link to the GFB DV+?
  6. J

I am a P plater so upgrading the turbo is very risky for me to do. What intake do you recommend?
  7. J

Hi all, I am new to this forum stuff. I have a stock VW golf gti mk6 and I want to start modifying it soon. I want to start with a BOV. I am looking at the GFB DV+. I want my car to make a flutter sound rather than a pshhhh sound. What do you recommend I do to achieve this??? Thanks in...