GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

2013 GTI 6 Speed Part Out

I'm thinking 130 for boost guage and LED idk maybe like 30 or 40 bucks plus shipping.
  2. V

MK6 GTI 6 Speed Part Out or Sale

Seats are cloth
  3. V

MK6 GTI 6 Speed Part Out or Sale

Hey all, I'm listing my 2013 GTI for part out also willing to consider selling it as a whole. The car blew a headgasket and overheated, I replaced the headgasket but the car is having serious misfiring issues and I don't wanna spend anymore time or money on fixing it. I replaced the coil packs...
  4. V

2013 GTI 6 Speed Part Out

Hey all, I'm listing my 2013 GTI for part out also willing to consider selling it as a whole. The car blew a headgasket and overheated, I replaced the headgasket but the car is having serious misfiring issues and I don't wanna spend anymore time or money on fixing it. I replaced the coil packs...
  5. V

Need help finding where this connector goes please.

Wow thanks so much. I'll give it a look. This is under intake mani right next to the alternator it looks like right?
  6. V

Y I looked around the water pump a bit and no luck. The car started, I'm having intense misfires on cylinder 4 and some on 3 and 2. Looks like the headgasket going also soiled the spark plugs. I'll have to run vagcom on it and see if I can find a fault code associated with that connector.
  7. V

That's where it looks like it belongs but I can't for the life of me find it. It seems like everything under the intake mani is plugged in. Is it possible to put connectors in the wrong spots? I always assumed they only fit one slot.
  8. V

I have to double check but I believe it's two. Maybe three.
  9. V

Doing a headgasket replacement and putting everything back together I can't seem to find where this small yellow connector goes. I've found others with similar problems but no solutions. Any help appreciated
  10. V

I need help regarding the S3 intercooler install!

Okay so yesterday I spent the full day swapping out my stock intercooler for my new S3 one. It was a difficult job but I made it through rather easily. Now when I went to start the car up before tightening everything down (but after reconnecting all the harnesses) and the car immediately started...