GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Sub frame kits-inserts/new bolts/etc

I was under the impression the subframe arp bolts, were made specifically for tyrolsport, and this kit.
  2. A

I don't have a choice, i'm changing the dmf on dsg, along with having to replace the dogbone mounts in the subframe and new sway bar bushings. Dropping the subframe, makes it all much easier. I have the Tyrolsport collar kit, but i can't find replacement ARP bolts anywhere, and getting them from...
  3. A

Hey, how did those 2 replacement bolts work? Do you by chance have a part number for the 4 90mm bolts? I am getting conflicting numbers.
  4. A

Left over aftermarket/stock parts

I have a bunch of parts left over from my MK6 cars, whatever is used, was used for around 5k, as the suspension was upgrade about 4 months after getting the cars. Brand new stuff Adjustable rear upper control arms - $175 Pair of inner CV/axle repair boots - $25 each Front strut dust boot -...
  5. A

Found more parts <SOLD>

Spacers sold
  6. A

Found more parts <SOLD>

Wheels and tires are sold
  7. A

Found more parts <SOLD>

I have a set of brand new 17" VW Madrid wheels with Pirelli all season tires, when I say brand new, I mean literally 0 kms, never even mounted to the car; as you can tell from the pics. The wheels are 17x7, offset 49, and 5x112, tires are 225x45R17. The wheels and tires will work on all...
  8. A

Clearing out garage <SOLD>

Everything is sold
  9. A

BBK - Porsche 18Z complete kit

Would sell the rotors separately?
  10. A

Mk6 Golf R Full Part-Out (Aftermarket + OEM)

Interested in the front bumper grills
  11. A

Thanks man, let me know how it goes.
  12. A

Seats, cargo blocks, hood notch filler, 2 sets of bulbs( yellow bulbs) are sold
  13. A

Feel free to pm
  14. A

I have a set of OEM VW carpet mats, in excellent condition, as i got weathertech mats soon after getting the car. Looking to get $60 Have a set of headlight and fog light bulb replacements, much brighter than stock and the foglight bulb is yellow. Used them for a few months, before having to...
  15. A

FOR SALE: Brembo/Porsche rear calipers / HEL SS Lines

The brake lines are just for the rear?
  16. A

Installing MFSW with dsg paddles

I am looking to install a GLI steering wheel with multifunction buttons and dsg paddles, into my 2010 Golf (jetta) sportwagen. Want to double check compatibility with the steering wheel control module. I have a 2010 tdi golf sportwagen (DSG, without MFSW , the control module is 1k0 953 549 CP)...
  17. A

Carbon Spoiler

MK6 TDI part out: Carbon Spoiler, FK fully adjustable Highsport coilovers etc I have a brand new carbon spoiler, ended up with two due to a mix up with shipping. It is in perfect condition. I attached a pic of what my car with the other identical spoiler looks like... $250 FK fully...
  18. A

07 Touareg Calipers

Hey so I am wondering if the 4 pot touareg calipers are considered an upgrade for the mk6, and has anyone mounted the '07 4 pot calipers from touareg on the mk6? Seems like it would work great for nqsbbk?