GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NEW2FAST

DSG tranny slipping under load with clunk in first gear???

Like the title says this just started yesterday, when i take off first gear will surge with a clunk when shifting but only sometimes, also when i pull out to pass or under moderate load it will just give me RPM's and no downshift.. I searched around and only found one other post about this but...
  2. NEW2FAST

Whats your occupation?

Emergency Nurse / CRNA school
  3. NEW2FAST

I need yalls input

:thanks::readthethread: I have decided to pull the triger on stage II now that i have the stage I and II intake and no resonated and hi-flow cat DP on but every one is 700+ dollars out the door ... is that normal??? APR = 718.00 REVO = 726.00 UNI = 768.00 That seems outragious for a OBD II...
  4. NEW2FAST

Unitronic stage II vs. 2006 GTO 6.0 L with no mods????

So here is a question I am headed to get my tune done and my neighbor is a tool bag that will not let up about his GTO, dont get me wrong its a nice car and quick but he can not drive it and he wants to run me so bad... what should I do, predections?
  5. NEW2FAST

North Florida GTIMK6

Hello all I am new to the GTI scene and looking to see who all is out here in North Fl!
  6. NEW2FAST

What was your last car?

1991-Nissan pickup 2wd 1996- Nissan pickup 4wd 1992-chevrolet swb bigblock, bagged,body droped... I still miss you. 2008-Nissan Titan 4wd 2011 Vw GTI