GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vwauug

FS: GTI STock Rear Sway Bar and Springs - $125

Hi All, I swapped my Stock Rear Sway Bar and Springs out - I have 4k miles on them and both are in perfect shape. Looking to sell - Pls PM if interested - open to offers. Looking for $125 for both - or $75 Each
  2. vwauug

FS: OEM Halogen Lights

SOLD SOLD FS are a set of mint OEM Halogen Headlight assemblies (with Bulbls)- mint Asking $250 for the set, plus shipping. Located in Chicago if looking for a pickup
  3. vwauug

Just for fun - CW Pics

A few from today...
  4. vwauug

HID Projector Retrofit - courtesy of SUKANAS

Sukanas built, I installed...se pics!
  5. vwauug

FS: RCD 510 - Mint

SOLD! No scratches, no nicks - screen is perfect and entire face is perfect - flawless contion. This unit comes from a 2010 GTI and is 6 months old. Asking $450. :beer: Located in Chicago
  6. vwauug

4 Detroits With Pirelli PZero and TPMS;

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD Hi All, just installed new wheels. I have 4 Detroits, With Pirelli PZero and TPMS; Tires have 4,500 Miles on them - and are in prefect condition. 3 wheels are perfect, 1 has 2 nicks, see details below. Wheels ready to go! I am in the western burbs...
  7. vwauug

VMR v710 18's on Candy White GTI

Hi All, giving a shout out to my boys at VMR - here are some recent pics of my CW with VMR v710 18" wheels. They came mounted and balanced with Conti Extreme Contact DWS - thanks Matt! Put them on Friday! :happyanim:
  8. vwauug

VMR v710 Wheels on Candy White MK6 GTI

Hi All, giving a shout out to my boys at VMR - here are some recent pics of my CW with VMR v710 18" wheels. They came mounted and balanced with Conti Extreme Contact DWS - thanks Matt! Put them on Friday! :happyanim:
  9. vwauug

Wheel Help - BBS CH or Motorsport OEM?

Hi All - this is a hard decision - I need some help. I'm tring to choose between the following for my 4 door CW GTI - feedback/opinions appreciated: 1. OEM Motorsport GT24 - Anthracite 10 Spoke Wheel: <a href="http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h386/vwauug/?action=view&current=Wheel.jpg"...
  10. vwauug

MK6 GTI OEM Springs and Rear Sway

Hi All, I'm getting new springs and a rear swaybar - I have the OEM GTI and Stock Springs for sale - only 4k miles on them. Asking $100 each. Please PM if interested. Thanks!
  11. vwauug

R LEDS done and done!

Arrived today! Ordered up late last Friday from ebay. $749 Shipped (I called and they gave me free shipping) - OEM R Tinted w/o fog plus adapters. For Starters - they look amazing. They look 100% better in person than on pics. The tint is exactly right for the GTI and does not look "modded"...
  12. vwauug

Rofl

Yep - it is called the Thing - my uncle has one. Thease are actually pretty fun cars. Cars?
  13. vwauug

New GTI and APR Stage 1???

I just purchased a 2010 GTI (4 door, manual, white, sunroof, dynaudio, all weather mats, 18's). Of course I can't wait to amp up the car with an APR stage 1. My question is, do i: 1. Break it in, then get the falsh - or - 2. Get the flash (on sale :-) and break it in with the stock - or -...
  14. vwauug

S5 style headlights?

So has anyone done this on a US MK6? http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/frame_bottom.php?default_kat=201#
  15. vwauug

New Owner and 2011 GTIs

Hi All, I am a new GTI owner - just purchased a 2010 GTI 4 door manual, candy white, black cloth, sunroof, bluetooth, and the dynaudio package. I absolutly love this car - I traded a BMW 325 (w/ sport package, 2004) in. I actually owned a 1995 White GTI (my first car) and this is ever bit as...