GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

My New Volkswagen

I finally got my car April 1 (April Fools ???). I have about 230 miles on it. I have done the following: 38% Tint sides/back NEW front windshield UV tint - Optically clear Halo Yellow fogs 18" Forgestar Wheels and Hankook Ventus V12 evo k1000 tires on order Will post new pics w/wheels when I...
  2. I

Any NCAA Basketball Fans? Who's your team?

University of Tennessee - go VOLS!
  3. I

Forgestar F14 Wheels

Has anyone looked at these wheels http://www.forgestar.com/v1/f14.php
  4. I

What are you listening to?

Love the electronic - German through and through, kinda fits. Deadmau5 is GREAT but there are many songs that r better than that one (I remember) with Kaskade (listen to this DJ- great) and Phoenix, Maxwell, Agnes, Air, Black eyed Peas, Pink, Chemical Brothers, David Guetta, Groove Armada...
  5. I

Ordered 4dr. Carbon Steel GTI Today

Hey Folks: Just ordered my car today. Carbon Steel, 4dr., man., xenons, cloth, nav., Dynaudio. No sunroof. Dealer said it would be about 90 days. Looking for a set of sweet 18" wheels to put on when it arrives. I'm going to use the 17" for winter tires.:happyanim:
  6. I

VW Clubs in Knoxville???

I was wondering if there are any VW/GTI clubs in Knoxville? Does anybody drive the Dragon? :thumbsup:
  7. I

Need Information

I was seriously planning on purchasing a Mini Cooper S or JCW and the cars are very expensive with the options that I want. So, I am considering a Mk6 GTI. I believe it will suit my needs perfectly. I have a few questions. The seat angle is tilted too much. Can it be adjusted forward? Also, the...