GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Nor Cal Meets

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knew about any weekly or monthly meets in NorCal, I live in Marysville, I'm stationed at Beale afb. Roseville/Sacramento is within my travel radius. So if anyone knows about anything like this please let me know I would like to meet other GTI owners.
  2. A

Adams Motorsports Park. Time Attack!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now we have Time Attack & GRIP on Tuesday nights and Drifting on Thursday nights! Come down and join the party at Thursday Night Drift from 6-9. Hundreds of spectators have been turning out to see what's going on...
  3. A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now we have Time Attack & GRIP on Tuesday nights and Drifting on Thursday nights! Come down and join the party at Thursday Night Drift from 6-9. Hundreds of spectators have been turning out to see what's going on...
  4. A

5. A

Now we have Time Attack & GRIP on Tuesday nights and Drifting on Thursday nights! Come down and join the party at Thursday Night Drift from 6-9. Hundreds of spectators have been turning out to see what's going on at Adams. Bring your ride and get your slide on. No ride? Get a pit pass and ride...