GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. maskari_gti1

My first ever montage *MKVI GTI* in HD.

Hey guys, So i went ahead and did my first ever montage. It took me two days to shoot the clips and then another 2-3 days to edit them using iMovie. I'd like to hear your feedback as I'm sure that you'll find mistakes and things to be improved for the next videos. Let me see those constructive...
  2. maskari_gti1

Maskari_GTI's Build Thread .. K04 INSIDE!

12th July 2015 The car is in for the following: - VWR Subframe mount. - A vacuum test (I suspect a leak somewhere) - Aquamist HFS-4 tweaking. - *GETTING A NEW TUNE*
  3. maskari_gti1

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

During DV replacement @maskari_gti
  4. maskari_gti1

The Official Photography Thread!

Thanks a lot buddy.
  5. maskari_gti1

The Official Photography Thread!

I love the Nikkor 70-200mm and been shooting with this lens in almost all my recent pics.
  6. maskari_gti1

I found these pics which were taken during the installation.
  7. maskari_gti1

20th May 2015 It has been a while since I last updated the build. I've recently changed the yellow accent and went all black, removed the yellow fogs, painted the lower front grill in a gloss black paint and added a roof spoiler. I also replaced my old BSH catch can with Integrated...
  8. maskari_gti1

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Very nice rides gentlemen. I wish it I could go lower...
  9. maskari_gti1

Changed my yellow accent..
  10. maskari_gti1

master water/meth discussion thread

I've always had this issue of false flow on my gauge and couldn't fix it. So, my tuner emailed me with a solution for the Focus ST and said it should be the same as our cars. I've got the aquamist hfs-4. The fix is as follows: "Slice open a short length of the vinyl sleeving, locate & cut the...
  11. maskari_gti1

It has been ages since I last drove this thing..