GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tooly

FS: OEM VW Soft Luggage Carrier - BNIB

For sale is a brand new in box VW Soft Luggage Carrier, part # ZVW 193 800. Meant to go into a basket on a roof rack, should really fit any car. These are no longer available from VW. Looks like this: $100 + shipping from Vancouver
  2. Tooly

FS: OEM VW Roof Basket

Selling a mint condition OEM Volkswagen roof basket. These are no longer available from VW, discontinued a few years ago. Hardly used and stored indoors for the last couple years. Should fit any mk4, mk5, mk6 or mk7 OEM roof rack as it mounts in the channels of the crossbars. Asking $125 firm...
  3. Tooly

FS: OEM VW Steel Wheel Center Caps

Selling a set of OEM Volkswagen steel wheel center caps. Should fit any 5x112 bolt pattern steel wheel. In excellent shape, some adhesive residue on the back from the previous owner but doesn't affect performance or looks at all. $75CDN + shiiping.
  4. Tooly

FS: OEM VW European LED Tail Lights + Harness

Sold Sold Sold
  5. Tooly

FS: OZ Racing Alleggerita 18x8

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale are my 18" OZ Racing Alleggerita wheels in Anthracite color. Very light wheel, just under 18 lbs each. Two years old, only used in the summer and their condition is 9.5/10, no rash, bends or scrapes. Comes with appropriate wheel bolts. Specs are as follows...
  6. Tooly

FS: OZ Alleggerita 18" Wheels w/Tires

Kind of a feeler for the moment, don't have to sell but thinking of going a different route next summer. The wheels are 18x8 OZ Alleggerita HLT with Kumho Ecsta SPT summer tires in 225/40/18. Wheels and tires have a summer and a half on them and there is zero curb rash, no bends or scratches. A...
  7. Tooly

WTB: GTI Rear Valance

Looking for a GTI rear valance as pictured. Maybe someone has swapped on a carbon fiber piece and has the stock one kicking around?
  8. Tooly

FS: GTI Multi Function Steering Wheel w/Harness

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a MK6 GTI multifunction flat bottomed sport steering wheel (no flappy paddles). Condition is like new, 9 out of 10. No airbag, just the wheel. $350 shipped via USPS/Canada Post And I'll throw in this airbag harness part # 5K0 971 584 C
  9. Tooly

FS: GTI Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a MK6 GTI multifunction flat bottomed sport steering wheel (no flappy paddles). Condition is like new, 9.5 out of 10. No airbag, just the wheel. Don't ask me what you need to hook this up, I don't know. But there are plenty of FAQs out there to fit it into...
  10. Tooly

FS: RCD-510

SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a RCD-510 that I just took out of my mk5. Everything works great on it, no scratches or marks on the screen. Originally out of a 2010 Tiguan. Comes with the radio code and install instruction sheet. Antenna adapter you'll have to source on your own. $300...
  11. Tooly

FS: RCD-510 OEM Radio

SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is a RCD-510 that I just took out of my mk5. Everything works great on it, no scratches or marks on the screen. Originally out of a 2010 Tiguan. Comes with the radio code and install instruction sheet. Antenna adapter you'll have to source on your own. $300...
  12. Tooly

FS: Mercedes Affalterbach Center Caps and Hub Rings

For sale are some brand new never used AMG Affalterbach center caps for Mercedes wheels. I don't think these are real as they're from ebay but they're pretty good quality. Should fit any oem Mercedes wheel. $45 and they're yours and also brand new 66.56 to 57.1 metal hub rings which you...