GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Hard Parker Garage Coilovers - Review

Hard Parker Garage Coilovers First impressions – I came home Friday evening and didn’t even rush to check my front porch for a large heavy box full of “lower it” from Hard Parker Garage. About 2 hours after being home, I realized “CRAP! They are here…” I ran to the door, brought the box inside...
  2. F

Official 420 Thread

It is, you get all giddy until you get home and then use it then want to use it again....and again. Then again, and another time. hahaha Do it! I used to haggle to get good pricing, just make sure there is quality to it!
  3. F

Official 420 Thread

I love going to a good headshop and peeking at whats around. But I have been pretty spoiled the last few years...Having a few friends that blow glass, and do it well, I end up having pieces "made" for me in a way. Had a bong custom made, a few carb-less pipes, a really nice hammer from emerald...
  4. F

Official 420 Thread

Your avatar and that sentence match perfectly haha. I smoke daily, to a point. I know heavy use will wear you down quickly, but like Jhnr said, I use it for the medicinal purpose also. I have fused disks in my lower back and have had extensive oral surgery (Pretty much a facial reconstruction...
  5. F

2012 F1 Season Talk

Not sure, I usually try to catch the SKY sports one...even if its the day after...Best host for F1 by far.
  6. F

Official 420 Thread

There is a lack of pictures on this thread....
  7. F

2012 F1 Season Talk

Yessir!
  8. F

Official 420 Thread

I've been goin strong for years now, since 2002. Maybe a week break back in the day for UA's and stuff. These days, relaxing or having time to unwind without it, is nearly impossible...I'll just keep going. But I do have my lazy days, good 'ol Xbox 360 haha
  9. F

2012 F1 Season Talk

Yes I love weather in racing. It make the whole field a mix of skills and luck. As I watched Qualy at Silverstone, it was intense to see who was lucky and who couldn't keep it straight (Shumi) and some of the amazing work to save the car/driver from the wall (Alonso's snap over steer moment)...
  10. F

2012 F1 Season Talk

So who watched the British GP over the weekend? I love the video production that comes out of there...super long pan shots and the crazy wire guide zip line cameras. Loved the rainy qualifying to sunny race, always throws people off.
  11. F

Official 420 Thread

I love those things, I have been seeing them more and more. I'm def going to pick one up here soon. :thumbsup:
  12. F

Official 420 Thread

When you do, email me or something, we will def lay down some smoke. :D What do I use - Straight tube 7mm Illusions bong with ash catcher (2nd perc), or blunts. Pipe anywhere in between. :w00t: Didn't I post some pics previously? Screw it...haha just post. Mod's can remove if they see fit...
  13. F

Official 420 Thread

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! One of the perks working for a family owned company is....No one cares where you are on the internet, as long as work getting done. and its not keedy pr0n.
  14. F

Official 420 Thread

Hell yeah I wanna share, when I come down to visit family I'll have to come out your way. :thumbsup: Also, for the people who have time on their hands, and want some laughs. here ya go. http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/
  15. F

Removing headrests on rear seats

I needed to put my seats down when moving this last weekend, but ended up only being able to put one seat down because the headrests will not come out of their holes. I have done 15 different things to get them out, but they are locked into the holes they sit in. Pretty annoying when you have...
  16. F

Steering Wheel Hub Extention - Question

I sit pretty far back as I have longer legs, but I hate having my arm extended close to straight out to have both hands on the wheel. I usually sacrifice leg room to get a tad closer to the steering wheel. Now, coming from a road racing family and being around lots of drivers, the one thing...
  17. F

Official 420 Thread

Ended up with (oz.s) 4 White Widow, 1 Afghani, 3 Critical Plus, 3 Super Lemon Haze, and 1 Trainwreck. Boy are they damn good. Can't wait for some OG Kush, Grand Daddy Purp and Sour Diesel.
  18. F

what are you eating? (right now)

Baby toes with a cup of brains. /Zombie lunch.
  19. F

Is it normal? (answer the question above then ask a question)

I like to fart under the covers in the morning, while pretending to be asleep, just to wake my girlfriend up so she will make the coffee first. Is it normal?
  20. F

It's like ...

It's like somebody has got to keep on groovin'