GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk6Autobahn

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Just saying.... leather > plaid lol
  2. Mk6Autobahn

Yeah I always thought about them because they're relatively cheap and definitely fast but my god, it's just a handful to drive 100% of the time. I like the GTI because it can be comfortable and calm when I want it to be, but wild when I need it. The interiors on the STI/MS3/ST also all feel...
  3. Mk6Autobahn

Yeah they're quick without a doubt. Not gonna lie, it sounds pretty amazing as he backfires mid shift as he's gapping me haha. The torque steer you described sounds similar. You REALLY have to muscle it because it will literally rip out of your hand and drive you off the road. I'm pretty...
  4. Mk6Autobahn

I’ve got a cool story bro moment. So yesterday I had some fun with my buddy, we did tons of pulls, maybe 30 or 40 at varying speeds. GTI: Mods in my sig. 2013 MazdaSpeed 3 2.3L: Cobb Stage 2 93 flash HPFP Cobb SF intake Cobb Catback Internals Stage 2 clutch Turbo inlet pipe Factory K04 GTI...
  5. Mk6Autobahn

Engine replacement - Opinions?

Yes, the CCZA was the CCTA for the GTI/A3 ROW market (primarily Europe though). Mechanically they’re identical except for slight emissions stuff. Not sure of the others but I’d imagine the same is true.
  6. Mk6Autobahn

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I’d get naked to save a dollar lmao. I fit in when I go :ROFLMAO: I’m a bargain shopper no shame
  7. Mk6Autobahn

$7.29 at Walmart for anyone looking after seeing this
  8. Mk6Autobahn

Is the CRC MAF cleaner similar to something like Seafoam?
  9. Mk6Autobahn

I’ve never heard of MAF cleaning, is it something that should be done semi-regularly?
  10. Mk6Autobahn

My modest build

Had my toe slip off the brake while sort of rolling my ankle on a heel-toe yesterday and it was unsettling. Glad there’s an option, they remind me of something out of a Lotus with all the aluminum too
  11. Mk6Autobahn

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Did someone say F23T group buy?
  12. Mk6Autobahn

Engine replacement - Opinions?

Don’t mind me just casually strolling through... *Just buy an IE built shortblock and go big turbo...money grows on trees right guys a ha ha...*
  13. Mk6Autobahn

Haha no worries. The OEM LEDs are probably the only item that sells faster than a K04 on here it seems
  14. Mk6Autobahn

Took her out to finally hit highway speeds after the new mods, love how she feels wow. Been 2yrs & 25k miles. Here’s to many more! Plus a little MS3 action 😉
  15. Mk6Autobahn

Wow I’ve been wanting them in silver or bronze but that graphite looks great
  16. Mk6Autobahn

Does that mean I get a fresh set of bushings in 9mo??
  17. Mk6Autobahn

How dare you disrespect my bar with a whopping 2% extra roll stiffness lol. What’s the science behind “impregnated bushings”?
  18. Mk6Autobahn

Really wish I weighed the 27mm before I put it on. Put the 21.7mm OEM bar on a scale: 5.6lbs. Edit: APR says 15lbs.