GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

C4D24998-541F-4258-8F62-A1FD5F0CB222 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr 8EAFCAC2-E648-496A-BD81-92E3CA9D2DAE by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  2. snobrdrdan

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

DCD79BA3-4AE7-4F88-AE79-4AD687EEF9EA by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
  3. snobrdrdan

ChiChat19: Jay Has Gone Country.

&
  4. snobrdrdan

Looks sooo good. Have you thought about an exhaust, or at least some bigger exhaust tips (welded on) to fill up the rear valance?
  5. snobrdrdan

Does a Mk5 downpipe fits on a Mk6?

If you're CCTA, YES, it'll bolt right on If you're CBFA, you have to slot the flanges (IIRC) and then plug the first bung on the downpipe & add another bung downstream. How do you tell if you're CBFA or CCTA? Only the CBFA has an extra hose on the air box, as pictured below. No hose there = CCTA.
  6. snobrdrdan

292626A3-1F41-48CA-BA44-B03637A44E74 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr Yup & so annoying. Been trying to sell a set of wheels that I had originally bought for the wife's Traverse for 6+ months now. TONS of "is this still available?" and then never hear back again. OR....I get the "will they fit my...
  7. snobrdrdan

Weird. They also haven't been doing new/monthly flavors for a while either
  8. snobrdrdan

I saw someone trying to sell a bag of those for $45 :eek: On another Mt. Dew note.....I wish Buffalo Wild Wings would bring back the Zesty Citrus (aka Mt. Dew) flavored wings again they had like 4 years ago when they sponsored a college bowl game. They were pretty damn good
  9. snobrdrdan

Has VW given up selling autos for SUVs?

Honda is discontinuing the Fit here in 2021
  10. snobrdrdan

Laguna Seca 18" wheel weights

23.6 lbs: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/watkins-glen-gti-35th-anny-replicas.226490/page-2#post-4624662
  11. snobrdrdan

Pin type paddle shifter extentions

Yeah S2T has them, but they're kinda pricey. Scroll down to find the MK6 version: https://www.s2tpp.com/VW.html
  12. snobrdrdan

* GONE *

In my Tiguan? I tried swapping Golf R seats in, and they bolted in, but I couldn't get the airbag light off....even with a harness I made. I'm sure if I swapped all the components/wiring/guts of the Tiguan seat over that could've fixed it....but I didn't want to get that deep into the swap &...
  13. snobrdrdan

Guy just showed me this at work: :eek:
  14. snobrdrdan

* GONE *

He's in Canada :ROFLMAO:
  15. snobrdrdan

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

True, and I don't need to be caught up in that and/or receive a bill later on for it either. The metal is scratched there too and I'm in the salt belt....god forbid it start rusting and look like shit too, then they could nail me.