GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. csumt76

Car problem

I reckon it ain't got no gas in it, hmm hhhh
  2. csumt76

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

Over here watching 24 hours... 2-3 hours man wow what a flex. Lmao's, as you were gentlemen, the mask debating must go on!!!!!
  3. csumt76

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Rotated the tires... and decided to clean the wheel liners. We’ll see how those back ones turned out after they dry.
  4. csumt76

K04 or not?

How did alcohol fry the sensor?
  5. csumt76

Discount Tire gives $1 million to campaign against marijuana legalization

If I go to chick Fila I go early so the line is about 2-3 cars. If it's wrapped around the building nope. I went to Discount once and I'm wearing a Mercedes tech uniform. The tire sales kid starts blasting dealerships and talking about their unethical practices and how they screw everyone...
  6. csumt76

Did you mean the Cadillac converter? 😂
  7. csumt76

FS : Rotiform IND-Ts - 18x8.5 in limited release finish

https://golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-mk6-today.236354/post-7487256
  8. csumt76

Steinjager end link heim joint replacement?

Looks a lot like this one, not sure if it's same size/thread count. They have a RH and LH thread https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-Steel-5-8-Inch-RH-Female-Heim-Joint-Rod-Ends-with-Stud,24273.html
  9. csumt76

Ricer Spotted Thread

See, people run wheels that don’t fit all the time!!! Lol why’s mine wub 😂
  10. csumt76

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

Stopped in a store last week and clerk had It on his chin. Figured he’d slip it up to help me, nope. And they had the signage all over the door
  11. csumt76

Front wheels stick out from fender

There's two on fitment industries with 18x8.5 +30. One has 205/35/18's and the other has 215/35/18. Much smaller than stock tire
  12. csumt76

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

It will work I think you may just have extra cruise controls. The guy with the scirocco build has a mk7 wheel and airbag.
  13. csumt76

Total deaths 4, active 18, total cases 592, recovered 570
  14. csumt76

Dealer repair debacle

There’s a guy near me advertising what looks to be reman engine assemblies for 1800. Oil pan to cam cover
  15. csumt76

20k miles on a Mini Countryman, 1st set lasted 30 until it killed the rotor, the sensor is on the other side. It says 1200 miles remaining until pads required.
  16. csumt76

ChiChat19: Dubbinit2 Declares Automatic Trans Drivers Don't Know How To Drive And Are Simps - Forum Agrees

Lol well I’m sure he read on power slots website so that qualified him as an expert on brakes. And dsg filter wow, I’d be worried driving that car around.
  17. csumt76

CTS BOSS 600

For 2k I’d want the prison shank, adj pliers and hammer.