GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Boomers Prove They Don't Know How Virus's Work - Forum Laughs And Cries At The Same Time

Swedes saying they won't get the coronavirus vaccine. When you learn the side effects, you won't want it either.
  2. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Boomers Prove They Don't Know How Virus's Work - Forum Laughs And Cries At The Same Time

A person knows when they are sick, this is being human 101. No symptoms, no fever, not sick. Feel ill, then you're sick. See how easy it is? Are you even human, bro?!
  3. zrickety

FS: Sachs Performance SMF flywheel and clutch kit

The disc is rated for 391 ft-lbs and $400 by itself. APR K04 rated at 382 ft-lbs on 93 octane. https://www.fourseasontuning.com/881861999878-sachs.html https://www.goapr.com/products/software/ecu_upgrade/parts/ECU-20T-EA888-1-T
  4. zrickety

That is the difference between us. I won't give up my freedoms for nothing. If I were sick, I would wear a mask ABSOLUTELY. But I'm not sick, so no mask. Your smoking analogy is great, except I'm not smoking and I'm not sick. So there is nothing to spread.
  5. zrickety

I actually agree with everything you said, except that masks are a 'political' issue. It's a civil rights issue. We don't mandate broccoli and metamucil for everyone, we aren't protesting outside McDonald's because of all the heart disease. Masks should be a choice. The great generations had...
  6. zrickety

FS: Sachs Performance SMF flywheel and clutch kit

Quite well I imagine. I would have to Google the specs but higher than stock.
  7. zrickety

What happened to choice? Civil liberties? The attorney general says lockdowns and masks are biggest travesty since slavery. There are dozens of other things that make more people sick or die, no one is addressing them. The virus is not a threat to healthy people, the data supports this. It took...
  8. zrickety

So worried he never wears a mask? So worried he fights with CDC about guidelines? They are quick to call him a science denier and moron, pretty much every name I've been called in this thread. Worry wart is not one of them.
  9. zrickety

$19.95 and IN STOCK https://teespring.com/shop/obamatrump?pid=369&cid=6513
  10. zrickety

1 out of 400,000 does not a pandemic make. For we all know a hit man got that old man.
  11. zrickety

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/02/sturgis-rally-death-coronavirus/
  12. zrickety

400,000 people and they say there is 1 dead and 260 infected...seems pretty tame to me. 0.065% infected and 0.00025% dead #MATH
  13. zrickety

How about all the sick people from Stugis and the rallies where they didn't wear a mask? Oh, that's right THERE AREN'T ANY. It would be all over the news if they were.
  14. zrickety

If you're trying to make a point...you didn't. How many times has Trump worn a mask? Once. He has to keep his distance or the media would burn him at the stake.
  15. zrickety

Does this make sense to anyone? Here is your beloved 'science.'
  16. zrickety

Who brain washed me? To think for myself? To crunch the numbers? This is the most nonsensical post of the thread.
  17. zrickety

YES. 151 pages, and you just figured it out. If we all stand up, the nonsense would end. I refuse to be part of the fear mongering.