GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vj123

I finally did it - C2!

Thats a sweet ride. Congrats.
  2. vj123

Hummer EV - SUV & Truck

Yeah they are planning to use this plant for future electric vehicles. https://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/home.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2020/jan/0127-dham.html Hopefully current situation doesnt derail those plans.
  3. vj123

Hummer EV - SUV & Truck

Performance and features are quite impressive, but it doesnt bring in any soul for me.
  4. vj123

Hummer EV - SUV & Truck

Based on several reports is suppose to be built in Detroit Hamtramck assembly plant.
  5. vj123

Hummer EV - SUV & Truck

I always think Tesla as an appliance manufacturer :) so didn include Cyertruck as a direct competitor to Rivian and Hummer.
  6. vj123

Hummer EV - SUV & Truck

One more suv is coming to the market (Hummer EV) - https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a33457855/gmc-hummer-ev-suv-truck-teaser/ With the info released, i think it will be a great rival to the upcoming Rivians.
  7. vj123

Few suggestions

None of that is available, if you cannot access your account / forum. I tried everything for more than a week in different devices / browsers. Also they did not approve my new account request which i created to contact the mods during that time as well.
  8. vj123

Few suggestions

Hello Mods, i am not sure if below issues were considered in the past. - Buyer / Seller feedback section in classifieds. - Way to contact mods (through email or any other means) if we are locked out of the forum. I am bringing up issue 2 as i was banned from the forum couple of months back...
  9. vj123

300+ mph Bugatti Chiron

Divo is just a limited edition (40 units) of Chiron for people who think Chiron is a common vehicle. Its also the effect of Stephan Winkelmann who is Bugatti CEO. He was known for a similar strategy with Lamborghinis in the past.
  10. vj123

2021 Ford Bronco

Finally many enthusiasts are excited about an SUV. I think Ford is planning to keep the momentum alive with additional variants in the future as well.