GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FS: VMR V701 in hyper silver 18x8.5 ET 45 Dont have any pictures, but they are in fair condition. 2 wheels have curb and one have bad curb on the inside. All has rock chips from daily driving. No cracks, bends and all hold air. Mounted on 225/40/18 indy500 with TPMS sensor but need new tires...
  2. T

VWR or H&R

i like them alot, i do wish i went with the 4door dsg spring. My area have bad roads and being low got old. After that first setup i went with koni coilovers(swapped the springs with hyperco/eiback esr linear springs) that was great wished i kept that. Then swapped back to original koni springs...
  3. T

VWR or H&R

Super old, but been through a few setups after that and now i came back to the koni yellows paired with VW Driver Gear springs for (MT) im 4door dsg
  4. T

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FS: XLR8 engine and transmission mount $200, buyers pay shipping Ive decided to go another route. Mostly due to NVM ( happens when you share cause with the wife). Anyways they have about 500miles on them and have replacement grade 8 bolts that replace the stock TTY bolts. Note: these are just...
  5. T

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Do you have the stock RSB or an aftermarket RSB. Most aftermarket RSB using Polyurethane brushing than needs to be grease every X amount of miles, with H&R being an exception they use teflon lined brushing (no grease required). May want to check those out.
  6. T

IE k04 software discussion?

Yes, its been the only k04 tune iv tried. I dont have any interest in trying other tune. I love IE products and their customer services is Too notch
  7. T

Yes, before i was cobb/stratified before going k04. Then made the switch to IE stage 2 and have no regrets and im happier with the tune.
  8. T

Yes, IE recommendations running the stock bar sensor no need for the 3 bar. Im running their k04 as well and ngk 2667 @.24. I have no issue with their tune.
  9. T

Thats what i was thinking as well, stopping at stage 2. But i ultimately decided to upgrade to a k04 and i regret not doing it sooner, World of a difference. And those numbers are at the crank. Your probably around 230/240whp and 280/290 wtq. Unitronic is on the lower end of the OTS tunes...
  10. T

DG springs

That's a really nice ride height! What size tires are you running?
  11. T

DG springs

Cool thanks, iirc my front measurements were a tad under 25"ftg in the front and around 25 1/4 or 1/2 in the rear. Just scraping while taking tuns and there a dip. Maybe an alignment will help with that a little. Im also downgrading from 18x8.5 et45 225/40 to 17x8 et45 either in 225/45 or...
  12. T

DG springs

Is there anyone running DG springs specifically the 4dr MT version on a 4dr DSG? Trying to see FTG measurements or pictures.
  13. T

Yes, he check the cracking pressure and made sure it was set to oem specs
  14. T

I would! I got mine done by ruben at socal porting in Nuevo,CA as well as a PTP blanket as well. I love mine with IE K04 tune. 300 miles in and installed with 139k on the clock.
  15. T

FS: Cobb Tuning Turboback Exhaust System

Would you split?
  16. T

nice, ill go ahead and ill Look into those as well.
  17. T

mostly because of a longer thread life and smoother ride. Dont get me wrong i loved the indy 500, but wet performance is subpar. Tbh im still deciding the general gmax rs has caught my attention. It has better wet performance slightly less grip than the indy and slightly better thread wear 340...
  18. T

thank, im debating if I should get it powder coated one wheel is curbed and the others have small imperfections. Not sure if its worth $450 to get them powered coated of maybe just puck up one single wheel. Yes, the reviews are great and Costco has a pretty good promotion on them right now...
  19. T

After 6 months of sitting in the garage, finally got my ported and polished unitronic K04 installed along with IE K04 file. Did a few pulls here and there to get a feel for it and I'm loving it. Next week ill be installing my koni yellows with DG springs. I also picked up a set of konig...
  20. T

MK6 vs The Cops with IE

Nice list, i was previous stg2 with cobb/stratified then went to IE and im glad power felt more liner throughout the power band and felt quicker up top. Now i just got my k04 installed and upgraded to IE's k04 and im blown away! Pulls like a beast, granted im giving it a few heat cycles and...