GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Revised N80 Valve DIY?

Done quite a bit of digging - can't find a DIY for the revised N80 valve (with the vaccum hoses attached) by the intake manifold. Appears that the N80 valve was originally just the small easy to access piece, but the newest revisions include the hard vaccum lines with integral purge valves that...
  2. B

FS: Five GTI Serron/Adidas Edition Rims - Four Mounted on Pirelli P Zero Nero All Seasons - GTA

Details in Kijiji ad linked below. Rims are quite dusty from being in storage, will get better pics. Can deliver or meet all around the GTA / Niagara area. Text or email preferred, thanks Kijiji Ad
  3. B

GTI Wastegate Rattle... Stopped?

Hey guys, Done some digging but haven't found an answer for what I've experienced. My 2013 GTI had the infamous wastegate rattle when off the gas. Here is a video of exactly what it sounds like, for reference. Car has the wastegate clip on but still made the rattle. The interesting part is -...
  4. B

Unsolved Issue, Slight Rough Idle - no CEL

After searching dozens of threads I can't seem to find any with the exact symptoms I'm having - looking to the forum for any input. 2013 GTI, 6sp, completely stock drivetrain other than APR stage 1 CAI, APR Catch Can and R8 coils. 85k miles. I find I have a rough idle 70% of the time at a...
  5. B

FT: VW GTI 18" Serron Rims - GTA

Throwing this out there to trade my OEM VW GTI Serron rims for ideally another OEM rim. Cash on either end if required. Rims are 100% straight and true with zero curb rash. Issue is the typical clear coat "worming". It's minimal but I'm a stickler with rims and it drives me crazy. Comes with...