GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. StorableComa

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Defamed Golf Mechanic Wishes Forum Happy Thanksgiving

You don't need to worry, they've got you right where they want you to be.
  2. StorableComa

I suppose. Like i've said before, Dec. 14th is when the Electors vote. Though why not drop all this truth now, why drag it out?
  3. StorableComa

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article247313859.html I see why you like her, she too has yet to present evidence.
  4. StorableComa

Merely implying his campfire is a burnout latrine.
  5. StorableComa

Not to mention that around 8% of our DNA is made up on ancient viruses, and quite a bit of it is just repeating strings thought to be of virial origin.
  6. StorableComa

Oo, are we going to broach genetics now? This should be fun since sky daddy made us perfect, right?
  7. StorableComa

Unconfirmed, but they put the bill at Trump's visits to his own properties at around $141,000,000. I'd trade 400k a year for 4 years for that return.
  8. StorableComa

MSN.com that's where the real hard news comes from.
  9. StorableComa

Probably not long. Zrick wanted to know if I wanted to be, at my age, I'd love to retire for life on about 200k a year. Plus all the money I could make speaking and whatever else I could drum up.
  10. StorableComa

So he got away with fraud at the highest public office for 8 years? Guess there is hope for people like you.
  11. StorableComa

Sure, 4 years for lifetime retirement is a nice trade.
  12. StorableComa

Man gives away a slice so he can keep the rest of the Pie and people call him a saint.
  13. StorableComa

The point of the comment was that even if he donates his paycheck, he is still making money off being President by playing golf at his own properties. Who do you think makes money off people staying at a Resort? Generally the owner..
  14. StorableComa

Obama didn't own the properties he golfed at.
  15. StorableComa

He makes money off the presidency. The Taxpayer pays to house all his security when he goes golfing at his Resorts, he has foreign guests staying in his Hotels and dropping money. Just because he donates his money now doesn't mean he always will. The man gets a pension for life out of the deal too.
  16. StorableComa

Are we going to start arguing over if pineapple is a pizza topping now?