GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sub-to-Dub

2021 Ford Bronco

Very appealing offering even to a someone like me who isn't usually interested in trucks. Seems the perfect blend of nostalgia with modern design/engineering with a very appealing brand. I think Ford is off to a really strong start and I hope the it does well!
  2. Sub-to-Dub

What is your occupation?

UX designer for a small creative agency. I work mostly on web and enterprise application design.
  3. Sub-to-Dub

Recommendations for mobile workbenches?

Not sure if you ended up buying anything yet but I looked at that exact Husky cart a few weeks ago in the store and thought it seemed a little flimsy. Maybe with some weight on it things would be better but even for the price I wasn't swayed. As others have stated, the tool carts from Harbor...
  4. Sub-to-Dub

Going on a trip

The Mütter Museum (medical oddities) is pretty cool and something a little different.
  5. Sub-to-Dub

Drove the R up Mount Washington for sunrise....

So pretty up there and such a cool drive up! The last time I was there it was too windy to do much.
  6. Sub-to-Dub

What car did you pass your driving test in?

A maroon Oldsmobile Achieva sedan. An apt name for a drivers ed car I suppose. I remember getting yelled at for merging too slowly despite having the pedal floored.