GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. torga

Adjustable end links also directional?

My assumption is that it has something to do with how the suspension geometry ends up looking at the extreme ends of the steering range.
  2. torga

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Entire World At Stake - Zrick Has To Spell Out Definitions For The Haters

This is what, the third recount? When this one comes back a bust, what's next, a fingerprint audit? Make sure there are no Russian fingerprints on these beautiful Georgia peach ballots. "They're so beautiful, these ballots. They tell me, Donald, why don't you touch my peaches? And I say...
  3. torga

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Broken ribs shouldn't stop him. IIRC, Alonso had a couple of broken ribs after his big roll at Albert Park (foggy on this one), and he certainly had a collapsed lung. I believe he missed two races, and was back up and running. I really hope Grosjean's hands aren't too hurt. Amazing how quickly...
  4. torga

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Entire World At Stake - Zrick Has To Spell Out Definitions For The Haters

Yep. And circling back to the buildings, they didn't even need to completely burn to ashes to fall down. Most steels only need to reach 650C or so to lose half of their strength/mechanical properties -- the fires in the towers were burning well above 1,000C. Civil engineers design to very strict...
  5. torga

Thanks guys, I'm super glad that I now know what a bacon ring is. Totally unrelated, how do you delete someone else's post? Asking for a friend.
  6. torga

ChiChat19: Wide Tire Chat

Alltrac, yes? 😏😏
  7. torga

y'know what Jeep stands for, right? Fix it again, Tony!
  8. torga

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

That's what I was thinking. I developed clunking with an old car and it turned out to be the bearing after tearing it apart -- strut mount was fine.
  9. torga

Has anyone had their 034 strut mounts clunk? I never came across anything online about this until I saw a Facebook post concerning it today.
  10. torga

torga's Daily Build - black, 6mt, two-door shenanigans

That they did! I was really hoping for no surprises today lol
  11. torga

torga's Daily Build - black, 6mt, two-door shenanigans

Santa came early today. KW V3s and BFI stage 1 mounts.
  12. torga

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Hmmmmmm whadda we got here?
  13. torga

The last time I asked god for anything, I was 8yo and had just eaten a big handful of sunflower seeds, shell and all, because I saw baseball players putting a handful in their mouths but I never saw them spitting any out. So there I am, shitting my 8yo brains out, asking god to ease my shitting...
  14. torga

Golf R VI 2dr Manual - First Mods Please Halp

Shit, most people on here spend years collecting parts like that, waiting for good used deals, etc. (myself included), and you just bought it all new in a single day? You're a mad man. This sounds like a lot of fun.
  15. torga

O||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||O 😜
  16. torga

Bingo, thank you! Search terms R hard.
  17. torga

yeeeeesh, sorry you're having such a rough go of it right now. I'm glad you've got plans to get out of that, though! Cheers to your future success in IT.
  18. torga

I haven't been able to find a straight answer online yet. Is the circled seal on this upper timing cover... ...the same as this seal?
  19. torga

What did you do to your MK6 today?

glad to hear they made it right!!