GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Former Honda Guy

ChiChat19: Wide Tire Chat

I imagine that is how we are going to feel. iPhone 6s+ to an iPhone 12 😂
  2. Former Honda Guy

Ha!! That’s EXACTLY how it was. Everyone raved about the beautiful, snow free winters.....and they’re right. However, beautiful snow free winters with nothing to do but punch the clown leaves you with punching the clown. Sure, you can throw in some lotion, lube or a scorpion to spice things...
  3. Former Honda Guy

Everything about AZ is really weird. EDIT: Damn phone is getting wonkier by the day. New ones can’t get here soon enough.
  4. Former Honda Guy

Exactly! Even after I purchased all of the additional hones (including the kukri hones), the cost was like 15% of what a Wicked Edge costs.
  5. Former Honda Guy

Bunny is right. It will handle a wide variety of blades and get a solid edge on all of them. It’s not going to beat a Wicked Edge, but it’s not that far behind one either. I’m not super anal about my blades, but I do have the diamond hone down to the leather strop that I use with jewelers...
  6. Former Honda Guy

I haven’t tried (or honestly heard of) civivi knives. I’ll check them out. I’ve seen and I’m curious about the Kizer knives.
  7. Former Honda Guy

The black one is brand new. This is the original one.
  8. Former Honda Guy

So far so good on my mule (first one). I abuse it and nothing has broken or blown up. I have beat up the blade on more than one occasion, but It takes to sharpening rather well. The diamond hone in my lansky kit smoothed out any “divots” and I was able to slice through paper like butter after...
  9. Former Honda Guy

Price and blade length. The polestar was on sale for about half the price of the native and sage offerings. I also like the 3.3” blade of the polestar. EDIT: I plan on abusing it to see how much it can handle. That’s one of the reasons price was important. If it can handle what I think it...
  10. Former Honda Guy

Ordered my very first Spyderco today. A Polestar. Pretty geeked. I also picked up another KA-BAR mule last month (no serrations this time). It was on sale. I don’t have a problem. Leave me alone. La, la, la, la, la, la..... #knifechatlives EDIT: my hashtag got cut off.
  11. Former Honda Guy

Oooooo....dats nice!
  12. Former Honda Guy

Good luck, Bunny!
  13. Former Honda Guy

Ouch.
  14. Former Honda Guy

Typing furiously on google.....
  15. Former Honda Guy

I want all of it now. So much want.
  16. Former Honda Guy

I got asked that question this weekend! 🤣
  17. Former Honda Guy

I think I’m going to do the ECS tunnel brace as well. I was on the fence, about it because I’m worried about it clearing the v-band clamps on the exhaust. I contacted ECS and they said so long as the exhaust isn’t hanging abnormally low, it should work. 💴 🔥 #thankschassisbracingrabbithole
  18. Former Honda Guy

Jay and Carson installed my ECS Tuning rear chassis brace and my Stage 3 TyrolSport bar today. Epic. 😳 The car feels frisky like it’s daring you to hang the tail out. The biggest surprise was straight line stability. The car is more composed on crappy roads. It didn’t suck before, but I...
  19. Former Honda Guy

I’ve heard owners have a hard time finding the pedal on the right, getting out of the left lane and merging onto a highway at any speed above 30 mph. Oh, i almost forgot, it seems you need to bring the Prius to a complete stop prior to making any right turn.
  20. Former Honda Guy

GOOOAAAAALLLLL, ay!