GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. uglybastard

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Forum Grants Zrick Admin Rights To Go On Villain Banning Spree

Everyone but Clint Eastwood. I heard he doesn't like people on his lawn.
  2. uglybastard

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Forum Grants Zrick Admin Rights To Go On Villain Banning Spree

So we agree that the system is broken and does not serve the interests of the populace?
  3. uglybastard

identifying that there are two evils does not make one a snowflake. I readily admit there is no one perfect candidate for everyone, but at the end of the day the folks in the suits on either side are still a con man of sorts. maybe offering a solution that isn't "just do/see things my way"...
  4. uglybastard

2021 VW/Euro shows

Here's to hoping 2021 allows such things... Would love to see forum members/lurkers at these shows to show off the work you have done! Some of these are really low-key get togethers, others are more competition oriented... either way they're worth checking out. I'll update this post with info...
  5. uglybastard

Official New England FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Thinking about selling my 2DR GTI leather seats to go another direction. Local sales preferred, may be able to ship at buyers expense. These things are in really good shape, no major issues. The rears were never installed on my car (bought from another member a few years back.) Asking $1000, no...
  6. uglybastard

What did you do to your MK6 today?

i'm gonna try and jump and recharge the thing one more time but i think the damage is done.
  7. uglybastard

Voting for the least of evils is still voting for an evil.
  8. uglybastard

I checked last night, battery replaced aug 2017.
  9. uglybastard

Most of them being lawyers.. a life of ambulance chasing seems likely
  10. uglybastard

Term limits will never happen because the people drafting the bills to make it happen are the ones giving their careers a death sentence. I'd be afraid of what former politicians limited out would go and do. Both sides.
  11. uglybastard

FS: DoubleApex dual port usb kit

Selling a doubleapex dual port USB kit. I bought used, and had it installed until yesterday. https://www.doubleapex.co/collections/mkvi-golf-gti/products/dual-usb-ports Fitment works for all mk6 cars. Asking 70$ shipped, reasonable offers will get responses.
  12. uglybastard

This is off topic section, cars don't matter here. Pete would have done fine if elected, but he ran a very low energy campaign for those not already involved with it.
  13. uglybastard

Yeah the key turned either way. Did not unlock it. Maybe when I bought used the lot rekeyed only the ignition?
  14. uglybastard

And the cost of shipping when you try to cash in on that warranty
  15. uglybastard

I was intrigued by her until I read about her history with conversion therapy.
  16. uglybastard

Mayor pete has the personality of a Ritz cracker. Change my mind
  17. uglybastard

This is something I take out when the weather is nice. Probably gonna get an OEM/OEM adjacent.