GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MkVi_Ian

boser hood

Has anyone did a boser hood mod on their mk6 yet? i am thinking about doing it but its going to be hard since the headlight goes into the front fairing kind of far. i deffinitally think it'll look cool on the mk6
  2. MkVi_Ian

koni coilover problems

i just installed some koni coilovers and i hear some rattling now. it sounds like somethings loose on the coilovers but i tightened everying fine. anyone know what it might be?
  3. MkVi_Ian

Red Parking lights: Yes or No?

yes or no if i should keep them in
  4. MkVi_Ian

Bottom of R20

Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of the R20. i want to see the exhaust pattern
  5. MkVi_Ian

Sprint booster?

I saw an ad in a magazine for Sprint Booster and i was wondering if this works, if anyone recomends it, or if its junk. if anyone knows about this or has tried it please comment. its like $330 for it and it suppose to improve throttle response noticably and quicker acceleration. it also has a...
  6. MkVi_Ian

Paint Codes

does anyone know the paint code for the deep black metallic? also, i am wondering where to look to find it b/c i check on the door sill and back by the spare tire and couldnt find anything. any help would be great. please feel free to post a paint code for a mk6 if you know of one
  7. MkVi_Ian

Dogbone Mount

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can install the mkv dogbone mount to the mk6. ecs tuning has some for 40 bucks and i heard they improve shifting
  8. MkVi_Ian

APR sale

i've heard that APR has a sale on their products every year. does anyone know if they are going to have one this spring??? cause im looking at thier exhaust but its probably going to be out of my price range
  9. MkVi_Ian

Heat shield?

Does anyone know if a heat shield for the mk5 will work on the mk6. im guessing it will, but im not 100% sure so i want to check first. im looking at a eurojet heat shield
  10. MkVi_Ian

Aftermarket upgrades anyone?

I was wondering if anyone put any aftermarket upgrades to their stereo system. or if anyone can post DIY pictures bc i never installed subs or an amp before and i need some help.
  11. MkVi_Ian

Which Sway Bars

I was looking to get stronger aftermarket sway bars for the GTI. i dont know what size is the best for the front or rear. (22 or 24 for rear/26 or 28 for front) also i dont know which company is the best value or quaility. should i go with the H&R, APR, Neuspeed, or any other ones that i dont...
  12. MkVi_Ian

Exhaust: Milltek, Borla, or APR?

I was looking at the Milltek, Borla, or APR exhaust for my Mk6 GTI. They all have outstanding history with their exhausts between the sound, performance, and quality. As of now I am leaning towards the Borla cat-back because the price and quality. And it is already available to buy. However...
  13. MkVi_Ian

Sticker(s)!!!!

just put on a pedobear on. lol
  14. MkVi_Ian

Deleted rear wiper

I just deleted my rear wiper today. Just thought i'd post it so people can get a pic of what it looks like.