GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

High Gas prices

I'm driving my Jetta TDI more, that's for sure.
  2. B

anyone have pew-pews?

Do you ever shoot sporting clays? It's similar to trap, but I like the variety of the target throws. It's been years since I shot sporting clays, but I really enjoyed it when I did.
  3. B

sooooo, i fucked up..

At this point you should probably lawyer-up. In the future, let someone who hasn't had a drop to drink drive the chick home. Another piece of free advice: If you must drive at all (and you know your limits) don't do ANYTHING to draw attention to yourself. Make sure everyone is wearing seat...
  4. B

anyone have pew-pews?

You are definitely not alone. Growing up in the South, hunting and responsible gun ownership is very much a rite of passage for many sons and daughters. Since moving to the city, I haven't been hunting all that much, or shooting either, but I do plan on honing my hand-gunning skills in the...
  5. B

Tire Rack Aluminum Service Jack—Opinions?

I'm looking for a floor jack, and was curious to know if anyone has had any experience with the model sold at Tire Rack. I called TR yesterday and found out that the jack is made for them (so he couldn't tell me the actual "brand") and, like so many things these days, is made in China. It looks...
  6. B

F*ck your Honda . . . . I've a Horse outside.

Funny video. But what's up w/ the cheesy mask he's wearing? Is that part of the band's gimmick?
  7. B

Great Price on Valeo ULTIMATE® Wiper Blades

I'm on the mailing list over at Tire Rack.com and saw they have an awesome sale on these wiper blades. I believe these are almost identical to the blades that now come standard on the MKVI GTI. (I think those might actually be the Ultimate OE Blades, but I'm not 100% certain on that.) I'm...
  8. B

STEELERS

^^^ Funniest thing I've seen in ages! On other NFL news, I'm so glad the Colts broke their losing streak last night. I still believe they have a chance to take the AFC South!
  9. B

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Only after sex. =D
  10. B

Name that movie screenshot

One of my favorites: and another:
  11. B

Name that movie screenshot

Empire of the Sun?
  12. B

What was your first car?

1984 Audi 4000S
  13. B

Did VW ever sell these wheels?

I was out of the loop on new VW cars and wheels before 2010, so I'm unsure if these ever saw any production runs, but I think these are pretty sexy. These are from the 2005 Ragster Concept car.
  14. B

Surfed a little on the MK5 forum

"Same as it ever was..."
  15. B

Please vote for my gf for FHM Model

I kept clicking through the photos hoping that one of them would feature a GTI. :thumbup:
  16. B

CD Storage accessory for door - Need part #

I don't often play CDs but I am finding that when I do buy new CDs, I'll pop it in the stereo and let it ride with me until I get around to importing it into my iTunes. The problem is that there's no really good place to store them except in the door pocket, where they can sometimes slide...
  17. B

Coasting in Neutral vs. Leaving it in Gear When Decelerating

I was reading the mileage tips over at Fuelly and came across this one that made me go Hmm...: To Coast in Neutral or Not... Coasting to a stop in neutral with a modern manual (and in some instances automatic) transmission might not actually save you as much gas as keeping it in gear. Many...
  18. B

Question about RCD-510

Does the stock RCD-510 head unit pick up HD (free) radio? I haven't taken delivery of my car yet, so I haven't had the pleasure of playing with the radio , but I'm curious if it was capable. I'm not even sure how widespread HD Radio is-- I only hear my local NPR mention that it's available on...
  19. B

If youre the praying type...

Prayers going out to you and the family. Kevin
  20. B

Explain your User Name.

You did see the "No Pun Intended" under Jeremiah's initial reply, right?:lol: I've had some of those red hot sausages on fishing trips. My buddy stocks this kind of food on the boat. I can't imagine eating an entire jar of them, though. I had to pound an ice cold beer after having just a few of...