GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKVI_CSM

Possible A2!?!

so i came across this picture on the web but the blog was deleted so there was no info on it. has anyone seen this before/know what it is/has under the hood? it looks smaller than an A3 or GTI
  2. MKVI_CSM

The Horror!

nice to see a a3/s3 on the showroom floor with some ch's on. ive never seen that at a dealer before
  3. MKVI_CSM

I was inspired!

EYELIDS_Normally something I do not like on my cars but I took a few pics earlier this week of my car after a nice long bath and I was inspired! The camera used was the one on my LG EnV Touch. Original pic on the right. With the sun setting to my right(from where the pic was snapped) a lot of...
  4. MKVI_CSM

Have You Seen This Clip!?!

i as bored i tried oh well i must say i agree
  5. MKVI_CSM

honestly plac i dont but i was hoping to just skate by on that one lol but now that i know what its even called ill do some research on it and ill be good thanks
  6. MKVI_CSM

so if this is the entire url(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJ9yJpR_DA) i would only put watch?v=beJ9yJpR_DA in between the [u2b] tabs.
  7. MKVI_CSM

thank you thank you plac
  8. MKVI_CSM

i would love to but i dont know how. school me with your knowledge!
  9. MKVI_CSM

new game lets see if it lasts. ill start it off with this random video of a kid on a roller coaster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQzQYFYfy8
  10. MKVI_CSM

3 Words ONLY

who bangs midgets
  11. MKVI_CSM

Does anyone have these rims on there car?

EXOR 17"x7" Alloy Wheel 20-Spoke Light Alloy Wheel. 17"x7" ET38. Wheels use standard wheel bolts and rubber valve. VW Part# 6Q0071492 666 RAVE 16"x6.5" ALLOY WHEEL 5-Spoke Light Alloy Wheel, 16"X6.5" ET42. Wheels use standard wheel bolts and rubber valve. Brilliant Silver Metallic. VW PART...
  12. MKVI_CSM

Word Association Game

papers
  13. MKVI_CSM

Does anyone NOT have the infamous Rattle?

OK so we all have read countless threads on multiple forums about how these GTI's of ours make this quite annoying rattle sound that seems to be from the exhaust. Now I've asked everyone that I know personally who has a 2010 GTI and they all have the same problem and know one has a clue what the...
  14. MKVI_CSM

Which rims should I get?

Ok guys and gals. I need your help. My girlfriend is insisting on buying me a set of rims for our 1 year anniversary/christmas present. I have a few in mind but tell me what you guys think. I do need these rims to have a total of less than $800(without tires). I don't want anything bigger than...
  15. MKVI_CSM

VW Golf Mk7 (Yes, Seven)

heres another version i found
  16. MKVI_CSM

It's like ...

ITS LIKE HERE IN MIAMI THE SEASONS DONT CHANGE MUCH
  17. MKVI_CSM

WTB - Door Panels and Center Armrest

I dont like the cloth inserts on my door panels and center armrest. I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some. Im in South Florida but I will make a trip if the deal is worth it.
  18. MKVI_CSM

It's like ...

its like dickiedocker has a great avatar pic
  19. MKVI_CSM

tire question

a buddy of mine has some tires for sale. just wondering if these sizes will fit. 225/45/r17 255/40/r17 i dont know much about tire sizes im guessing the 225's would be for the front
  20. MKVI_CSM

Harrison's Sports Grill Opening Aug. 21st

Hello my fellow VW owners, Some of you may have already seen a thread on here about my restaurant that is opening up. It's called Harrison's Sports Grill and is finally opening this Saturday Aug. 21. Our theme is South Florida sports however all sports fans are welcome, as long as you feel...