GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tdream1

Incredible intake!

Caught this gem on the Just Rolled In channel on YouTube.
  2. tdream1

Sprint Booster v3 for sale

I have a Sprint Booster v3 for sale and looking for $140 OBO plus shipping. It works for both manual and DSG, with the flip of a switch. Really wakes the throttle response up.
  3. tdream1

Anyone running Ohlins Road & Track Coil-overs

I'm doing a suspension refresh and looking into Ohlins. I sent a PM to one member I saw that had them, but have not heard back. I was just wondering what people thought of them and if they'd buy them again given the choice. My car is a 2010 and I've owned since new. I only have 47K miles on...
  4. tdream1

Glazed donut after ice storm

My car looks like a glazed donut after the ice storm we had. Mmmmmmm……………donuts.
  5. tdream1

FS:SOLD - Winter wheel/tire set up - Denvers wrapped with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80

I have a set of 17" Denvers wrapped in Blizzak WS80 tires. I would say there is less than 6000 miles on the tires. I purchased the tires in December of 2017. Looking for $400 OBO. Local pickup only. Please PM if interested. I can post pictures if I get any interest. Only reason for sale is...
  6. tdream1

SOLD - FS: Winter wheel/tire set up - Denvers wrapped with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80

I have a set of 17" Denvers wrapped in Blizzak WS80 tires. I would say there is less than 6000 miles on the tires. I purchased the tires in December of 2017. Looking for $400 OBO. Local pickup only. Please PM if interested. I can post pictures if I get any interest. Only reason for sale is...
  7. tdream1

FS: APR Spherical Pendulum Mount - PQ35 - SOLD

-SOLD- Since having a Vibra-Technics mount and the TyrolSport subframe collar kit installed, I went back to the stock dogbone. I needed to order the large ARP bolt from APR as the one from this kit was utilized putting the stock one in. I should have that bolt within the next week or so...
  8. tdream1

FS: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 shifter

SOLD Selling my old Sigma 6 Six Speed Short Shift Kit. $100 OBO - Plus shipping Only reason that I’m selling it is because I wanted to try the Holy Shift from DAP. I had it swapped out when I had my Wavetrac LSD installed. There is no difference between the 2, if you’re wondering. PM me...
  9. tdream1

What’s in the box?!?!?

What’s in the box?
  10. tdream1

SOLD: Borla cat back exhaust

It's that time to change something on my GTI. This time it's the CBE. The exhaust system is in very good shape and I'll be able to take pictures when it comes off the car. If you know the Borla system, it's T-304 stainless steel, so it's quite durable. I would rather local pick up in...
  11. tdream1

FS: Borla cat back exhaust -SOLD

It's that time to change something on my GTI. This time it's the CBE. The exhaust system is in very good shape and I'll be able to take pictures when it comes off the car. If you know the Borla system, it's T-304 stainless steel, so it's quite durable. I would rather local pick up in...
  12. tdream1

FS: Stock 17” Denver wheels with Bridgestone WS80 tires

$700 OBO. The tires have less than 3K miles. Only reason for sale is I’m having a BBK installed and don’t think these wheels will fit. I can post pics in a week as my car is in the shop having my Summer wheels and calipers ceramic coated and the APR BBK swapped in. I’m in New England...
  13. tdream1

APR BBK

Is anyone running the new APR BBK? I’m wondering if my Winter 17” Denvers will fit without spacers. I’ll probably just swap over to my Summer wheel set up as Spring is right around the corner. Thanks in advance.
  14. tdream1

Replaced intake manifold with latest revision and carbon clean

I'm only at 44k miles, but have little misfires at idle and sometimes at WOT. I'm over the 10 year extended warranty for manifold replacement, so I dropped my car of with my shop to replace the manifold with the latest revision, send the injectors out to be rebuilt and tested and the carbon...
  15. tdream1

FS - Auto Meter Spek Pro gauges (Boost and Oil Temp) - 2-1/16" (52.4mm) - SOLD

SOLD I'm selling new condition Auto Meter Spek-pro Boost and Oil temp gauges. These things are awesome and can be set up with low/high warnings and 7 color choices. The Boost gauge is from -30 to 30 lbs of boost The Oil temp is from 100 to 300 degrees The only reason for the sale is that...
  16. tdream1

FS: Bi xenon headlights with LED city lights

SOLD $650 plus shipping OBO. I just swapped out my bi xenons with the LED xenons. They’re in perfect condition and have had 3M protection applied since new. These have the deAutoKey LED city lights installed. You will need to provide the necessary hardware such as bulbs, ballasts, etc...
  17. tdream1

FS: PTP turbo blanket for K04

***** SOLD ***** Installed less than 4K miles ago. $150 shipped to lower 48. Upgraded to GTX is the reason for sale. PM for pics.
  18. tdream1

COBB Accessport v3 for sale

****SOLD**** Perfect condition with screen protector put on. Comes with everything, including original box and has been unmarried from the car. $525 obo plus shipping. If you want pictures, please PM me. I only hooked it up for logging my old Stratified tune. Been in the case longer than...
  19. tdream1

Factory bi-xenon to bi-xenon with LEDs

Hi folks, I'm tossing around the idea of replacing my current bi-xenons with the LED bi-xenons. I have the Euro switch and love my LED city lights and want to have the LEDs come on with those. I have the DRLs coded off. How difficult is it to swap out the parts from the original bi-xenons to...
  20. tdream1

Possible BorgWarner K04 for sale

****SOLD**** Hi folks, I’m upgrading from my K04 with 36k miles on it to a GTX2867R. It’s got a PTP turbo blanket on it as well. I was thinking about slapping it on my girlfriend’s Tiguan, but I’m not sure it’s worth it, due to we’ll probably run the stock dp. Anyway, the K04 comes off the...