GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Diluted's Build Thread

Not sure why I never bothered to do one of these. Guess there's no better time than the present! This is my second (though could be counted as first) VW. The first was a 2011 Jetta that I only kept for a couple of weeks (long story). This is the first car that I've modded. This is my...
  2. D

Alignment Analysis Please

Car is lowered pretty much all the way with ST coils. Seems like the #'s are just way off. Had 4 new Michelin Pilot A/S3s installed Sunday and an alignment done at NTB. Also have some slight shakiness over 60mph. alignment by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  3. D

The Official Photography Thread!

Here's another from a couple months ago. DSC_0311 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  4. D

One of my daughter from yesterday. Part of my 365 4_of_365 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  5. D

I do my editing on a laptop at full brightness, could be why they seem fine when I'm done to me. I also keep my phone brightness kinda high so they look fine on it to me as well. I'll keep that in mind :thumbup:
  6. D

DSC_9370 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9355 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9387 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9196 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  7. D

DSC_9260 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9194 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_8857 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  8. D

Here's a few I shot this morning, rest are on my Flickr DSC_7643 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7630 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7571 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr And one of the car DSC_7701 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  9. D

Thanks! Those are actually blackberries :). They're right on a chain link fence so I don't know how i'd go about making them more interesting, if you have some suggestions that'd be cool. Always up for learning new techniques.
  10. D

:thumbup: I need to get a couple more lenses. I still only have my 35mm prime.
  11. D

Fixed my back focus issue and went out to explore my new yard DSC_7295 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7292 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7289 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7283 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7269 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  12. D

Been a while since I've posted here... DSC_6062-3 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr My daughter who is now 14months...I'll post some other stuff shortly. All my stuff is shot with a D7000 & Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens
  13. D

Wiper Position

Is there anywhere in VCDS to change the wiper position? I replaced my wiper transmission and the wipers sit perfectly until I turn the car off. Then they move up a couple of inches. They only reset to the normal position when I start the car and cycle the wipers. It's not wiper save feature as...
  14. D

DIY - Wiper Transmission Replacement

Well I snapped one of the posts on my wiper transmission so I had to get a new one. Dealer wanted $190 for the part and another $260 to install...I got the part from the dealer for $175 and did the labor myself. Part Being Replaced: Wiper Transmission (P/N: 5K1955601) Time: 1-2hrs. I took 2...
  15. D

haha, everyone says that! That's my little 7 month old. That pic is probably her at about 5 months.
  16. D

Nikon D7000 Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Abigail by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  17. D

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

Very nice stuff!
  18. D

Subaru BRZ....spotted on the road already??

Perhaps it's the one from the Motortrend Show. It was in Baltimore this past weekend, not sure where their next stop is. I find it hard to believe they'd drive a car like that around and not trailer it, but I suppose anything is possible. It is certainly a sick looking car in person.
  19. D

RNS-315 Issue

Not sure if anyone else is having the issue in the video below. Hopefully it shows up but the middle part of the screen is acting kind of strange. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7NDeRLPDE
  20. D

Vagcom in Annapolis/Glen Burnie

Nevermind!