GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. APdubbin

HELP: Violent engine shaking/very rough start

Hey guys I need some help. Today I drove my normal 50 minute commute, parked my car and went about my business. When I returned to my car I went to start the car and... The car took too long to start, very rough start. When the car got running, there was an intense vibration at idle. I went to...
  2. APdubbin

Single mass fly wheel back to a dual mass?

Hey guys, Haven't been active on here since my last clutch replacement. To set up my situation I'll start off by talking about my last clutch replacement. At 36k my stock clutch began slipping... After looking at multiple clutch options including drop-Ins (which my shop refused to install) I...
  3. APdubbin

FS: Southbend Stage 3 Drop In Clutch

Recieved my Southbend Stage 3 drop in clutch from DBCperformance on the 3rd. After further research and money i've recieved, Im deciding on upgrading to the Stage 2 Daily from Southbend instead of just the drop in. The clutch is still in the box, never removed or installed. I recieved the clutch...
  4. APdubbin

Clutch Starting to Slip... Clutch replacement options

Hey guys, ive been MIA for a while but im back with shitty news... my clutch is finally starting to slip. 36,000 miles on my car, only mods are stage 1 and some cosmetics. Bottom line is this... I have 3 options im considering 1.) Replace clutch with stock clutch. This is my least desirable...
  5. APdubbin

Subaru BRZ Coupe Review by C&D (brother to the Scion FR-S)

Haters gon hate. Ill have one please.
  6. APdubbin

Were you ever so drunk that...

Common sight on college campus...
  7. APdubbin

Sleepers

Im talking 2009 ms3. The older 2009 doesnt have that. True sleeper. The new one is gay.. noone cares about it lol EDIT: Daniel beat me
  8. APdubbin

Sleepers

Mazdaspeed 3... end of story. Debadge and everyone will think you are driving a mazda3 gay boy wagon. Can suprise many folk this way.
  9. APdubbin

8th Gen Si guys discuss the GTI

Wow suprisingly mature and well read. They arent making ridiculous conclusions like we sometimes do. This is all very nice to see and gives them more respect in my eyes.
  10. APdubbin

Explain your User Name.

Lmao :laugh: I would definately buy this guy a beer so I can see him do this in person. Awesome :laugh:
  11. APdubbin

So a cop flipped me off today

Exactly. If at anytime you get flashed, whether its 5-O or not, move the fuck over.
  12. APdubbin

Yes youre right... It goes without you saying. Everyone knows that the posted limit means the posted limit. But what really matters is at what point you get pulled over or not, which is what the OP was clearly concerned about since he was going 10 over. If he was to be concerned about the actual...
  13. APdubbin

I would like to see a cop win in court for a ticket of 1 mph over speed limit. Even 5 over can be easily challenged in court. THATS why they dont pull you over at that speed. Not because they are just nice guys. Yes, they can pull you over but its a waste of time for all parties involved.
  14. APdubbin

2012 Benz B-class

Wait... what is it? Hatchback? SUV?
  15. APdubbin

The all new Focus ST

Ehh.. gay. ill pass
  16. APdubbin

Would These Stock Numbers Have Been Too Much To Ask in Our 2.0T??

Thats true, its an important component, but its very rare for it to go bad. Take the risk, its worth it :thumbsup:
  17. APdubbin

Mainly being a dick is right. But now for real.. VW will never allow for their GTI, to outperform their Audi luxury branch. If it did, they would have A4 and Audi folks bitching that their numbers are only as good as a shitty VW. They would then have to boost their Audi numbers across the board...
  18. APdubbin

500 for a tune and your at everyone elses level of horspepower, case and point. If you dont want a tune, stop whining and get a WRX if you just want horsepower numbers. Like others said, this car is a lot more than just the power.
  19. APdubbin

Help me settle a debate, please.

Agree with the last statement... Dont think a drug dealer is the best person to beat the shit out of like that. But WOW, THAT is a proper ass whoopin' :laugh: