GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. midnight11

¥ PART OUT ¥

The only ones I currently have. They r still on the car
  2. midnight11

¥ PART OUT ¥

I'm putting my car back to stock and trying to sell it. So all aftermarket parts must go. Below is a list of items I have left along with the asking prices. I will NOT ship any of the items so local pick up is a most. If interested in any item text me for pics. Eurosport mkv/mkvi front strut...
  3. midnight11

FT/FS- Full set of Chrome Alphards w. tires

Here are screen shots from my phone of the important text messages. Stormtrooper already caught himself in a lie, he said I stated the tires were in "new" condition which I never did. I stated they were in good condition if you look at post #33. If you notice in the last picture he stated...
  4. midnight11

Will anyone have vagcom at waterfest?

Im in need of a few tweaks on my car and was wondering if anyone would beable to do it at waterfest, Ill throw you a case of beer :w00t:for it. I want fogs as drl's windows down from remote seat belt alarm off and prolly my air bag lights turned off being im changing out my seats this coming...
  5. midnight11

Feeler- oem vortex roof rack with Thule fairing

For sale- oem vortex roof rack with Thule fairing I have a 3-4month old vortex roof rack with a thule fairing already attached. I loved the way it looked on my car but I'm getting sick of it. I'm asking $300 and will not ship so local sale only. The fairing was discolored slightly from removing...
  6. midnight11

19" wheels what size tires for a nice stretch

I'm possible getting 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rears wheels what size tires would I need to buy to have a nice stretch?
  7. midnight11

What type of wheels are these's????

I loveeeeeeeee theses wheels does anyone know what they r called?
  8. midnight11

FT/FS- Full set of Chrome Alphards w. tires

*** SOLD ***
  9. midnight11

Help! Need info on spacers

Ok I'm running Alphards 18x8.5 et35 in the front with 215's and 18x9.5 et40 with 215's on FK Streetlines and I noticed tonight when i was putting the wheels on that my rear rims are only like 1" from my rear shock. What size spacer should I run in the rear to get a little more clearance? And...
  10. midnight11

2-OEM Tow hooks

I have 2 extra tow hooks laying around asking $10 a piece including shipping. I can't post pics from my stupid iphone so if u really need to see pics pm me your email or you cell number.
  11. midnight11

Wtb- intake

Im looking for either a bsh race intake ( the stage 2 style ) or a Afe intake. Im looking to spend around $200 if local it would be awesome but i am willing to buy if someone is further away to. Pm me with details or respond to this post. Thanks Tom
  12. midnight11

Cops

Coming from a cop (yes I said coming from a cop & yes i drive a gti) not all law enforcement officers are assholes, they r just like you and me. Some of us are asshole some of us are the nice, it just depends on thier life style & how they were raised. I can be your best friend or ur worst...
  13. midnight11

Need help picking a set of tail lights

I'm stuck between to sets of lights and I wanna see what ones every likes the best. Either the cherry clear Spyder tails Or http://www.ngpracing.com/store/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=6009
  14. midnight11

HElP!!! Grill pinstripe removal ?

Is there anyway to remove just the red pinstripes off the GTI grills? I have a project planned but and need to get them off.
  15. midnight11

NEPA Mk6'S list

I want to get a list together of all mk6's in NEPA from the up state new York line to allentown area, that would be down to do a photo shoot this spring and possible set up a monthly meet or something along those lines in the Scranton area. List ur name, color, email, and mods. Once everyone...
  16. midnight11

What is this hose called????

Can anyone please tell me the name of this hose, and where i can order a new one. Thanks
  17. midnight11

Clunk noise when wheels spin?

This may have been asked before but i searched for 15 minutes with no luck. When im in first gear and let the cluth out sometimes i get a "CLUNK" sound coming from the driver side front end (which i can feel to), or what happened tonight was its snowing and my wheels broke loose and i heard the...
  18. midnight11

Feeler: oem tow hooks ( custom painted )

This is just to see how many people would be interested in theses before I actually start doing them. Pretty much any color you can think of I can do, I just wanna see what people think is a far price I would provide the tow hook and paint. If you want pictures of what one looks like done pm me...