GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Camber Offset Strut Mounts for Mk6s?

Does anyone know if any company plans on releasing a fixed camber offset strut mount for Mk5/Mk6 cars? I notice that a few companies have create them for the mk7, which look to allow the amount of camber that I would fine ideal for my mk6 without the hassle of the noises and compromises camber...
  2. A

FS: Modshack Intake

I have a modshack intake for sale, located in the Tampa, FL area, I can do local or ship. Its in average condition, as shown from the picture. I can throw in a spare k&n filter with it too. Asking 100 shipped within the USA.
  3. A

Anyone know the part number of this steering wheel?

anyone know the part number of this steering wheel? Saw it on facebook, but never got a response back on what the part number. Supposedly it is a scirocco steering wheel. The ones on ebay seem to have the multifunction, but I can do without it since my car is a base. I really like the way it...
  4. A

FS: One Detroit wheel

I have one detroit wheel for sale, no curb rash, but for some reason, the clearcoat was peeling on this wheel in one area about a year and a half into ownership of my GTI, I was going to use it as a spare tire, but I never got around to it. Asking 100 obo local sale. I can ship at buyer's expense.
  5. A

FS/FT: Detroits (Tampa, FL)

FS/FT: MK6 GTI detroits, will be for sale after or during fixxfest. 9/10 condition with one wheel having tiny curbage, about an inch long. Tires will need to be replaced in a couple of months but driveable. Will consider selling by themself at 150 per wheel. Will also consider trades for 17in...
  6. A

Fuel pump not priming when I open the drivers door?

Lately this week I've noticed when I open my drivers door, I am not hearing my fuel pump prime. I was reading this thread about it on vortex http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5483521-fuel-pump-doesnt-prime-when-drivers-door-is-opened.....help!!!&p=74347518 One post stuck out for me...
  7. A

Steering Wheel Scratches way too easily?

I dont know if I am careless, but I've noticed my GTI's steering wheel seems to scratch really easily without me noticing, has anyone else noticed this? Every so often I find out I have these scratches it is like my nail rubbed hard on the steering wheel :iono: I've used a few non leather and...
  8. A

The Tampa Bay area thread.

I guess its time to make a Tampa area thread for anything in the Tampa Bay area. I guess I'll keep it updated with any events, meets, etc coming up. Feel free to add any nearby Florida events to get a group going. Let me know if there is anything else I should update on this page. Clubs: The...
  9. A

Issues with airbox intake warping due to heat?

Saw this today on my intake, it looks like it heat warpage? I dont think having that inside piece inside the airbox for sound suppression would have caused it? I hope this doesnt end up breaking like the FSI ones that fall into the radiator fans...
  10. A

Windshield seal alignment after replacement

This has been bugging me for a bit after I got my windshield replaced, just wonder if anyone can take similar pictures of the factory install so I can compare. I think I am being a bit anal about this, but something is bugging me on the windshield install on my gti that I had done on wed after...
  11. A

WTB golf ball shift knob

Looking for a golf ball shift knob such as this one PM me any reasonable offers. Thanks