GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zhijjawi10

Mid pipe and catback for sale (no downpipe)

Catback exhaust for sale. Made by rai Motorsport. No downpipe or mid pipe, just the rear section. $250 ****SOLD***
  2. zhijjawi10

Pulling my motor. Need tips/advice!

Hey everyone. I'm getting ready to pull the motor out of my GTI and have it rebuilt. Just wondering if there are any special tips or specific advice on what do to. I know sometimes one small thing can save a lot of time and trouble, so if any of you have pulled the motor and ran into any...
  3. zhijjawi10

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

That was my thing. I used to eat like crazy. Always wanted abs but never wanted to cut calories. Finally said screw it and went for it! Been working out pretty well. We're all gonna make it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. zhijjawi10

Anyone else in here on a cut for summer? Im about 2.5 months into my cut, down to 184lb from 203ish (5'11). anyone else on that mission for aesthetics? I've never had abs in my life so I'm having fun with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. zhijjawi10

Never do any tire flipping, but my buddies at golds always do that and a ton of other stuff to train for strongman comps. They have the huge rocks, the car deadlift thingy,tires, and a ton of other random shit. I never do it with them though, but I've been thinking about trying it out Sent...
  6. zhijjawi10

Currently on a 2000 calorie diet eating whatever I want as long as it fits my macros. Here are my current macros. It's hard functioning in the gym on low cals, but getting shredded is pretty cool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. zhijjawi10

OIL PAN AND HPFP (2)

Bought a spare motor to get some parts out. Have some parts I'm trying to get rid of now. Oil pan for 2.0TSI And TWO high pressure fuel pumps also for the 2.0TSI. These things are like $410+ at the dealer. Make me an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. zhijjawi10

Eurodyne stage 3 vs Trans Am ws6

GTI is running a efr-6758 @ 20-21 psi Trans Am has lots of motor work done, and full bolt ons. He has a build video on his YouTube page dhperformance. 45mph rolls, I stayed in 3rd gear each time. Laggg. http://youtu.be/mxHYxz1G5BE Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. zhijjawi10

Eurodyne BT mk6 GTI vs Bi-turbo 350z vs modded c63 amg

Check out this video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/JRINl-Q0GYY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. zhijjawi10

STAGE 3/3+ FUEL INJECTORS

I have a set of OEM 2.0T LNF Cobalt SS fuel injectors and harness for sale. Brand new, never installed. These injectors work with our 2.0 TSI motor in our GTI's. I spent over $500 on the injectors and harness. Will sell for $350 obo Good for a stage 3+ build (370whp++) Sent from my...
  11. zhijjawi10

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Found my burnout from h2oi 2012 on YouTube just now lol. Who's going this year??
  12. zhijjawi10

Big Turbo mk6 GTI vs e90 & e92 335i's FBO vs '98 Viper RT/10

Not really kills lol. Well maybe on their part. Here's the directions I follow.
  13. zhijjawi10

Big Turbo mk6 GTI vs e90 & e92 335i's FBO vs '98 Viper RT/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5vCTNugp4 TE5vCTNugp4 Mods in video. Another night in Tijuana, Mexico.
  14. zhijjawi10

Video: BT GTI vs Lou's Stage 2 N54 135i

These runs aren't that great, but whatever, at least its a video for you guys to watch. This is me vs Lou's 135i with the N54 motor, downpipes, dual cone intakes, half a tank of E85, and JB4 stage 2 tune. :fighting0030: First pull is a 2nd gear roll and I left traction control on :mad0259...
  15. zhijjawi10

Video: 2010 GTI vs 2008 335i

Me and my buddy cruised into Mexico the other night. Long ass drive. Had some fun in the highway down there. 2010 GTI with EFR7163 turbo, Eurodyne Boost Manager Plus controlling my boost map, inline bosch 044 lpfp, and meth pump/map. Boost was set at 23.0 psi. 675ml meth nozzle spraying at...
  16. zhijjawi10

High Pressure Fuel Pump for 2.0TSI

Hey everyone, I just finished diagnosing a fueling issue and it ended up being my aftermarket low pressure fuel regulator. Before we figured that out, we replaced my HPFP and other things. Turns out my HPFP was fine, but the new one is already installed and I can't return it. So I have for...
  17. zhijjawi10

Throttle body pipe (with meth bunge) and intercooler pipe

I have a nuespeed throttle body pipe (charge pipe) with one meth bunge and another hole to screw in a nozzle (which is blocked off at the moment as you can see). Also, I have my RAI "intercooler to charge pipe" pipe for sale. Consists of two aluminum connectors and three silicone pieces, and...
  18. zhijjawi10

Carbon Fiber Hatch? Does it exist?

My e brake failed yesterday and my car rolled into a dumpster. Un fucking believable. If anyone knows where to buy a carbon fiber hatch, please chime in. I need to turn this bad situation into a good one.
  19. zhijjawi10

Eurodyne Stage 3 vs 500whp Blown V8's

While in mexico... Met up with a group of Terminator Cobra's, They all claimed to be making over 500whp, some said 600whp. First one was obnoxiously loud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1RCMnyuYnQ v1RCMnyuYnQ Next one claimed "about 600whp". (*edit* I think it's closer to 500whp though.)...