GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. krz_hayn

WET Coast is back!

WET Coast European Car Show returns to Carpinteria State Beach March 10, 2018! Click on the link below for car show vehicle registration. https://www.universe.com/events/wet-coast-european-car-show-2018-tickets-carpinteria-STQ6LX Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. krz_hayn

Last Sunday Track Day

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/last-sunday-track-day-tickets-37026091035?ref=eios&aff=eios Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. krz_hayn

Neuspeed Flowform Wheels Lottery

For anyone interested in a chance at a set of (your choice) Neuspeed Flowform wheels at a fraction of the cost. Check out the lottery on the Last Sunday Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/LastSunday/posts/1298411000197346 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 6.4 Neuspeed Open House 4/30

Aloha Everyone, Sorry for the late post. This upcoming Sunday 4/30/2017 is the annual Last Sunday/Neuspeed Open House event. Neuspeed is offering discounts up to 30% off select products. Please place your orders in advance online to help expedite pick up at the event on Sunday (I apologize for...
  5. krz_hayn

Oahu GolfMK6 & GolfMK7

Aloha Kakou, I'm home for a week visiting family and friends, originally from Ka'a'awa but moved SoCal. Wondering if there was any meets planned during the time I'll be there 6/16-6/23? If not, would you guys be willing to do an impromptu meet? Let me know and I'll set one up if needed...
  6. krz_hayn

What's up Portland!

My lady and I are flying into Portland tomorrow through Saturday for an outdoor adventure trip. We may have some free time in our busy schedule to meet up with whom ever is available. I'll keep you posted when that may be. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. krz_hayn

Barcelona, ES

Any members in Barcelona? I'm traveling there for the Formula 1 Gran Premio de España this weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 5.4 Last Sunday Annual Cruise to Neuspeed Open House Event

Aloha Everyone, April 24, 2015 It's that time you've all been waiting for! Once again our friends at Neuspeed are showing their hospitality by opening their doors and giving us a chance at ridiculous deals to purchase their products and other product brands they carry. This is the Last Sunday...
  9. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.10

Aloha Everyone, 10/25/2015 Sorry for the late post (AGAIN). This month we return to the Mailbu Canyons. Lunch will be at Wood Ranch BBQ in Agoura Hills, CA. Mahalo, -Kawika Morning meet up spot is at our home base... McDonalds Woodland Hills 8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and...
  10. krz_hayn

Official Projekt MMKAAY Part Out

Projekt MMKAAY Part Out Items For Trade +cash from buyer $SOLD$ Golf seats front & rear Katzkin Tuscany leather w/Barracuda (red) inserts and double stitch seams (red) Trade +$400 obo Golf TDI R-Line front bumper cover (looking to trade for United Grey US spec bumper) Trade...
  11. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.8

Aloha Everyone, 8/30/2015 Sorry for the late post. This month we return to the Mailbu Canyons. Lunch will be at Cronies Sports Grill in Agoura Hills, CA. Mahalo, -Kawika Morning meet up spot is at our home base... McDonalds Woodland Hills 8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check...
  12. krz_hayn

My other car is...

For those with multiple vehicles. Wondering what other than your MK6 do you own/drive? In our house we have my 2012 MK6 Golf TDI, my girlfriends 2015 MK6 Jetta 1.8 TSI SE (facelift), my 2001.5 B5.5 Passat wagon 1.8t and currently car sitting my friends 2012 CC 2.0 TSI Sent from my iPhone...
  13. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.7

Aloha Everyone, 7/26/2015 This month to get away from the heat I figured why not take a drive thru North Ventura County and enjoy the scenic route thru Ojai ending up at Andria's Seafood in the Ventura Harbor for lunch. Mahalo, -Kawika Morning meet up spot is at CVS in Moorpark, CA... CVS...
  14. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.6

Aloha Everyone, 6/28/2015 This month I will be passing the torch since I won't be able to attend Last Sunday. We'll be back to our home base in the Malibu Canyons. Lunch will be at Wood Ranch BBQ in Agoura Hills, CA. Mahalo, -Kawika Morning meet up spot is at our home base... McDonalds...
  15. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.5

Aloha Everyone, 5/24/2015 Since most of us will be at Wuste on the actual last Sunday of May (5/31) we will be doing a little run the Sunday before (5/24). I am also aware that's Memorial Day weekend so we'll attempt to avoid traffic by running down from Acton to Big Tujunga Canyon. It's a...
  16. krz_hayn

Last Sunday/Fastivus

Aloha Everyone, If you have not yet registered for Fastivus here's your chance to save $5. The gate fees were increased today but they were nice enough to set up a Last Sunday discount code (lastsunday) so the increase won't affect you. You don't want to miss this EPIC VW event! Click the link...
  17. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.4 Neuspeed Open House 4/26/2015

Aloha Everyone, It's that time again! Neuspeed has welcomed us once again with open doors to check out their products and facility first hand. Oh yes, the SALE... there will be special pricing on all products to all that attend Last Sunday 4.4. Beginning Monday, April 13th, you'll be able to...
  18. krz_hayn

Last Sunday 4.3

Aloha Everyone, 3/29/2015 As promised I still managed to find time to set up a Last Sunday cruise during this busy month for me. This month we'll be heading out to Santa Clarita Valley. Up to Lake Hughes, over to Lake Elizabeth and back down San Francisquito Canyon. -Kawika Ahuna Morning...
  19. krz_hayn

California Car Cover/dub-Nation #EURO15

Aloha everyone I just wanted to spread news about dub-Nation's 4th Annual Euro Car Show... Please support our 4th Annual European Car Show on Saturday, April 4th 2015. We will have an even larger venue, which means more cars with even larger plans. Charity raffle to benefit the Rancho San...
  20. krz_hayn

DRIVER BEWARE - GMR Hazard (oil "spills")

For all you guys looking to make runs up GMR (Glendora Mountain Road) there have been reports of oil "spills" on the technical canyon road known as GMR. These "spills" are actually intentional pours by reports of law enforcement, government agencies, enthusiasts and environmentalists. The road...