GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nvturbo

DELETE

use promo code "SCW227" to get 30% off online (store pick-up) purchases
  2. nvturbo

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

Does it really matter what kind of car he gets? I'm sure he thinks your GTI looks like a overpriced Kia so just let him buy whatever he wants. It's his money, not yours. 99.99% of people who want to buy a Prius don't give a rats a55 about cars anyways.
  3. nvturbo

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

The only people I know that drive Prius are my two co-workers, both are in different departments. Two weeks ago, I took a taxi cab in a Prius (in San Francisco) and that's about the closest I ever want to be. I would rather drive a Ford Pinto before a Prius.
  4. nvturbo

I see a lot of people...

1/2 of the people on here can't even install a set of LED tail lights let alone maintain their car.
  5. nvturbo

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

I'm sure the idiot who sent you that letter has "MADE IN USA" products throughout his house. For example, TVs, clothes, refrigerator, etc.....all made in China.
  6. nvturbo

FS: RCD-510 AE w/ AF update --- S O L D

S O L D
  7. nvturbo

AudioSources DS-811 REVIEW w/ pics

Alright folks.....as promised, here is my unbiased review of the Audiosources DS-811. First off, I am not being compensated or obligated to make this review on this particular headunit. Prior to the DS-811, I had the Eonon Android GA5153 for about a month. I no longer have it. That's all I'm...
  8. nvturbo

Worst car Subculture

You do realize that's a Scion FRS.....right? The red one.
  9. nvturbo

Worst car Subculture

At the local meets, I've seen it twice in person and it looks more horrendous every time. And of course, there are those nut huggers drooling all over it like they have never seen oversized wheels on a car before.
  10. nvturbo

Worst car Subculture

There's plenty of those redneck Dually driving fuckers near my house.
  11. nvturbo

Worst car Subculture

where's the "HELLAFLUSH/STANCE" crowd? Excessive negative camber or NOTHING!! ^^ this idiot lives somewhere in Charlotte. Car looks like ASS in person.
  12. nvturbo

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

VZW since God knows when. Even though it costs more than others, you can't beat the coverage. I would rather have my phone working and pay more than have shitty coverage.
  13. nvturbo

Bad ROBOT...BAD!!!

Would this be considered a homicide or carelessness? http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/robot-kills-man-at-volkswagen-plant-in-germany/ar-AAcrq3c
  14. nvturbo

Title question!

Get ready to deal with BS from the DMV. If you willingly knew the title was not in the seller's name, why would you even buy the car? I bet the signature on the back is not even notarized.
  15. nvturbo

Civic Type-R driving impressions Video

Agreed. Never really cared for the late model Hondas anyways. Every rendition of the newer Civic just looks like a ugly Honda Fit. :rolleyes:
  16. nvturbo

FS: Cargo net

Never used, still bundled up. $40 OBO including s/h. PayPal is the only form of payment accepted. *** LOWERED PRICE *** :happyanim:
  17. nvturbo

DIY: Hatch release button

Since the MK6 Golfs (2.5, GTI, R) did not come with an actual hatch release lever OR a push button like other models, I decided to add one. This DIY isn't that complicated but you will have to be careful when working with electronics. I DO NOT LIKE using crimp connectors so soldering all...
  18. nvturbo

Auto Geek -- $Free $hipping COUPON code

If anyone is planning on buying stuff from AutoGeek.net, you can get FREE SHIPPING using the coupon/promo code "AGO". Had to get a Groit's Garage 6" orbital polisher the other day. You're welcome. ;)
  19. nvturbo

Convince me not to get into a '15 Camry XSE

Are you sure you're really getting a minivan instead? Do tell.
  20. nvturbo

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

holster in the side pockets of the front doors. There should be plenty of space. Dark window tint will help as well.