GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. xd-data-ii

FS: OEM Tailights, OEM Halogen Headlights, Stock Airbox, VW Sunshade

Hi, Selling for local pickup in San Diego, CA 1. OEM Taillights -SOLD - like new complete with bulbs. Was only on the car for couple of hundred miles. 2. OEM Halogen headlights -SOLD - like new complete with bulbs. Was on the car for ~1500 miles 3. Stock airbox with AFE Pro dry S filter...
  2. xd-data-ii

WTB: Newsouth Boost Gauge kit (redline)

I'm looking to buy a redline gti Newsouth Boost Gauge kit - with vent pod and multi tap hose. {San Diego location} If you are looking to sell one let me know. Thanks
  3. xd-data-ii

Classic Beach Boys

w-0CS-T1HUQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0CS-T1HUQ&sns=em I hurt from laughing
  4. xd-data-ii

Metal stuck in tire?

I just spotted a small piece of metal stuck in my rear left tire. No idea how long its there. Tire has not deflated and no air is lost. 3k miles on the car. Am thinking should go to a tire place tomorrow and get them to look it and remove it and if it deflates then best to happen there than...
  5. xd-data-ii

Windows tinted ... but has scratches

Got my windows tinted today, but they left scratches on the tint in the hatch bottom left and right - per images. I questioned at time and they said would darken over a few days as it dries out. I don't think it will and looks quite obvious. Are these something I should be complaining about...
  6. xd-data-ii

2012 RCD-510 radio - latest software version?

Hey, I got my 2012 GTI with conv & sunroof package last weekend. Has the premium 8 touch screen radio which I think is RCD-510. I asked for all firmwares and softwares and TSBs on the car to be done before I picked it up. They wouldn't do the nov 2011 DSG software update. Said it didn't show...