GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

WTB: Left inner OEM tail light and Right outter LED tail light

I want to buy 1. OEM left inner tail light 2. Rep LED right outter tail light Please PM Thanks
  2. K

Aftermarket backup camera & monitor installing problems, need help !!!

I'm doing install aftermarket and monitor on my base golf 2.5. I try to use this relay to control the camera & monitor on/off I used the 12v power from cigarette lighter power from back seat, but when the engine is off, everything works fine. However, when the engine is on, the monitor keeps...
  3. K

Reverse light colour !?

I'm doing aftermarket camera. I have problem w/ finding the reverse light on C pillar driver side. As I found on Google, http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43031, it says Gray and Black. I'm not sure what I found is correct or not, so I upload a picture, can somebody please help...
  4. K

first accident with my Golf

This have just happened this afternoon. I reversed my car bbut didn't pay attention to a car behind me( a VW Gli),so my tail light broke the the driver mirror housing of the Jetta. That is my fault so I'm going to fix it. The owner told me that is the VW Jetta Gli 2005. Now, I'm looking for the...
  5. K

Help me find a picture with a description

I saw a picture on this forum or vortex (didn't remember which one). In the picture, I see a mk6 with a set of BMW wheel like this. I think the owner of the mk6 uses the 16" alloy. I want to know specification of the wheels and tires Could you please help me to find the picture. I have know...
  6. K

Got minor issue with trans, window

I have 2010 golf. About the window: My driver window when I roll it up, it has strange noise. The noise look like come from the gear of the electric motor :( When I roll up 2 windows at the same time (my golf is 2 doors), the passenger window always finish sooner than the driver window. Is...
  7. K

What are tools for mkvi?

Hi guys,I'm new owner here. I want ask some questions : 1.what are the tools which you usually use for maintenance your car (mine is 2010 golf) 2.how to set off heat side mirrors. I tried one time, and it worked. However, now whenever I try to set it off, I don't feel these side mirrors are...