GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mikeleemk6

2012 VW GTI MK6

The time has come for a sale or trade. Interested in straight cash sale of $16,500 or possibly trade for a mk1, jeep, truck, or mk7. Will accept trades plus cash. 2012 VW GTi MK6 85k Miles Show Car Full list of mods can be found in my highlights page on my instagram @mk6bagged. Feel...
  2. mikeleemk6

FS: 2012 GTI Show Car

Check out my Instagram for more pics and a full mod list. Asking 15k firm. 81k miles only driven to shows. My Instagram is @mk6bagged.
  3. mikeleemk6

WTB: OEM Kayak Holder

AS title states, I am looking for the straps not the cradle kayak holder. Would need to be shipped to 33810, lmk what you got.
  4. mikeleemk6

ART IN MOTION WHEELS

These wheels are 18x8.5/9.5 et 38. Looking for 2500 with tires. Can take tires off for cheaper price. Willing to consider trades for other 3 piece wheels must be 18x10/10.5 and 18x11 no other specs for three piece wheels will be considered. Also willing to do mk7 wheels plus cash or possibly...
  5. mikeleemk6

MK6 Plaid Seats

Up for grabs is my front and rear seats from my 2012 GTI. They have been in storage for a couple months as I upgraded to racing seats. They come with everything and the driver side seat has the seat cubby installed already. Perfect condition with no stains or rips. One thing to note is that I...
  6. mikeleemk6

Wide Rear Fenders Question....

Seen this and was wondering what it actually is? It shows they have a front and rear set of widened arches...what do the rears look like? Is it just a flare that you mould on? http://www.kerscher-tuning.de/styling/index.php?marke=VW&typ=Golf+6+%281K%29&gruppe=Kotfl%FCgel+%2F+Seitenteile
  7. mikeleemk6

WTB- 17z calipers

Looking for a set of 17z calipers only. Preferably with the crossover tubes. Lmk what you got. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. mikeleemk6

Braun Racing Seat Install (Error Free)

So first and foremost I want to say thank you to Hyde for dealing with most of questions in order to ensure that my seats were error free. **Disclaimer** I am by no means in any way shape or form responsible for any damage you do to your car or any problems that arise from taking on this task...
  9. mikeleemk6

Art in Motion 3 piece wheels

3 piece Art in Motion wheels for sale. Located in central Florida. Wheels can come with or without tires and the tires are at least 80%. 2 of the lips have minor powdercoat flaking off from me airing out. They are 5x112 18x8.5/9.5 et 38. They will also come with a spare rear barrel. Looking for...
  10. mikeleemk6

Misc Items for sale

I can provide pictures upon request and I have a few other stock items for sale. If you are looking for something just message me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. mikeleemk6

Apple Watch Series 1 42MM Space Gray

Paid 299$ 4 months ago selling for 240$ shipped. No scratches on the face comes with screen protector already installed. Band has normal wear but not messed up. Dm me for more info.
  12. mikeleemk6

SPM Exhaust

I recently changed out my SPM axle back exhaust to a center exit. I have only the axle back and it is a vband connection. Anybody interested? Would have to be local pickup in Florida as it is kind of heavy. Price tbd based on interest.
  13. mikeleemk6

Rear Hatch Shaving

I am just curious as to who can point me to a diy to remove the rear hatch on a MK6 GTI? I believe its the same as generations before with the two bolts under the headliner in the rear. Can anyone confirm this? Also, how did you guys go about leaving the mechanism hooked up so the trunk pop...
  14. mikeleemk6

Smoke- PLEASE HELP

Yes I have searched over and over and seem to be getting conflicting stories. Here is my story, and this is randomly and not always a constant. I took my car to the dealer to check out why I was getting smoke coming from my exhaust at idle and under acceleration. They are good friends of mine at...
  15. mikeleemk6

Need a Part Number

I need to replace my rubber window trim on the outer part of the doors. I just cant seem to find a part number after a couple days of searching. I found what seems to be one on ebay but the part number they list is not the right one. I need the 4 door part numbers for front and rear driver side...
  16. mikeleemk6

Looking For.

Anyone local to me have any t-bolt clamps? I blew out one off my intercooler this morning. I am in Lakeland, FL and I am not looking to order online because I aint got time for that. Kind of in a pinch. Thanks in advance.
  17. mikeleemk6

Searching For Halogen headlights.

I am looking to refinish my bi xenons (ed's) due to peeling and need some halogens to ride around with for a little while. Let me know what you guys got. I am located in Florida 33810 so would need them shipped there.
  18. mikeleemk6

Pro Clip Radio Mount

Up for sale is a pro lip for the mk6 VW. It is the radio holder and comes with the quick release plate. $50 shipped. This holder is for the iPhone 6 without a case, but you can purchase seperate phone holders. Price is firm.
  19. mikeleemk6

New clothing line

Check out the Instagram page @simply.lowered got a fresh new designed shirt for preorder. Thanks guys. Description : The all new "Where it all Started" t-shirt is now ready for preorder. This is the first shirt being released and it is only right we take it all the way back the first generation...
  20. mikeleemk6

K04 Lakeland/Tampa/Orlando

Anyone here or close to one of the three listed cities above have a K04 Mk6 GTI that is willing to let me drive it or at least ride shotgun in it? I am debating on my next mod and kind of want to see what the power feels like. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.