GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. svickstc

Stock turbo

Stock turbo is not a ko4 and what is the spacer needed for just bolt a flange onto the turbo
  2. svickstc

New RCD330 Plus Headunit with Mirrorlink/Carplay

It is? Maybe not this exact model but they are known to work with dynaudio and fender audio
  3. svickstc

Misfires, no codes

Only thing I could suggest at this point given your issues and replacing almost everything associated with possibly ignition issues is to switch your tune not what you want to hear I’m sure but could rule it out just because apr says it’s good and they looked at it doesn’t mean much
  4. svickstc

Misfires, no codes

What tune are you running assuming those mods you’re staged at this point. Do some VCDS logs
  5. svickstc

Coolant leak?

Possibly water pump going?
  6. svickstc

Misfires, no codes

Check your block 093 under engine control module for the reading this has been shown to indicate timing chain stretch. After all that work you threw at the car and still have misfires have you had carbon cleaning ever?or buy a cheap cam scope and check out the valves? Maybe a catch can might...
  7. svickstc

[Help] Plug light flashing with a loss of power

Check coil packs and plugs and run a scan for misfires Edit just realized this is for tdi coil packs do not apply
  8. svickstc

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Rechecked after making sure the car was fully up to temp after some spirited driving and measured -1.22 this is with 500 miles on the head rebuild and timing chain/tensioner update not sure what that really means but it’s on side of being in the safe zone so makes me feel some what good about...
  9. svickstc

Replace an RCD210 with an RCD330+ in a VW Golf mk6 1.2 Bluemotion.

Oh ya I forgot about AA Android auto (Apple guy here), I upgraded from a RCD510 So that’s what you want an AA version
  10. svickstc

Replace an RCD210 with an RCD330+ in a VW Golf mk6 1.2 Bluemotion.

Sounds like with Android you want a mirror link version of rcd330. I know with my autobahn gti replacing was a simple swap and no coding needed for steering wheel function Dynaudio function using a car play version. Install should be a simple swap just look for one on eBay that supports mirror...
  11. svickstc

Man does that suck a big one, but glad you’re ok
  12. svickstc

car on and at temperature I thought the reading was odd too at 0 I’ll go out and check today
  13. svickstc

Tapatalk isn't loading and New Posts Errors out

Same here it’s been wonky all day and since the migration
  14. svickstc

Official Timing Chain Tensioner failure thread

I forget the exact total as the first shop I took my head to get resurfaced and new valves installed absolutely ripped me off and didn’t do the work they claimed and sucker me paid in cash to work with them and get a steep discount (fooled me good) and this was supposed to be a reputable vw...
  15. svickstc

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

Upper Bucks county PA here just found my micro can cable again
  16. svickstc

just checked mine the other day after having a complete head rebuild and timing chain job it measured 0.00
  17. svickstc

Official Timing Chain Tensioner failure thread

I should of taken more pics and videos of my rebuild would of been a sweet help document. let me see what I can dig up that might help out
  18. svickstc

MK6 GTI/Golf Vagcom Tweaks: Master .PDF Document!

bump to a very old but useful thread for maybe many new and young mk6 drivers, i fixed the download link
  19. svickstc

WTB: Euro Door Umbrella

Hey Golfmk6 forum, Looking for an oem euro door umbrella with case Thanks!
  20. svickstc

GTI 6 speed side relay lever snapped and stuck

Hey all Been awhile since I posted here but in need of some help. I recently had my mk6 gti 6 speed plastic side to side shift relay lever snap on me, so went to go replace the endlinks and side to side lever today and the piece that snapped off is stuck inside the hole. I tried everything...