GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Stance Banned in Quebec

Oh Noes http://jalopnik.com/the-fascists-in-quebec-just-banned-your-hellaflush-car-1609831093
  2. D

Does this look like a properly sealed ECU?

I'm not really serious I know it wasn't properly sealed. I sat on this ECU for about a year not wanting to waste the time getting it reinstalled. Last year my ECU failed I just had it replaced thinking why not have a spare I'll just send it off to APR for repair. So I send it off. APR...
  3. D

Donaldsons wont work on a tuned car?

I just got off the phone with them and they told me they won't work on a tuned car?? Anybody had them tell you this in the past? Drew
  4. D

P2279 after injector replaced

Just had an injector replaced yesterday. Driving to work this morning I got a P2279. I have an appointment with the dealer again but I'm trying to avoid taking it in. If I fix the leak will the code go away or do I need to clear it? What places should I look? I played with the PCV hoses...
  5. D

sitting on the side of the road

Waiting for a tow truck. I scanned the car hpfp error and cyl 3 misfire. Swapping coils didn't fix it. I'm bored someone entertain me. Drew
  6. D

ecu immobilizer reprogramming after failure

I didn't really see much info on this while searching the forums. Some people seemed to talk about it but there was no straight answer. So I'm making a post to start some discussion. My story. Last year after being tuned for a year my ecu failed. I needed the car so I just paid for a new...