GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Sell Golf R with APR stage 3 or return to stock

Question for all..... I have a 2013 Golf R with complete APR Stage 3..... If I were to sell the car which way should I go? Sell as is or return to stock and sell APR Stage 3 equipment separately? Many of you are much more "savy" than I on this issue..... Anxious to here your advice..... Thanks
  2. T

APR Stage 3 Progress on Golf R

These are some pictures of the APR Stage 3 progress on my Golf R. Things are really coming together, a few more parts and it will be complete. This car is going to be fast!!!
  3. T

$4,600 money shift

Some of you have asked for an update regarding the ruined engine in my 2013 Golf R. Well, painful or not here it is. A few weeks ago a family member shifted from 4th gear to first (missing the intended 3rd gear altogether). The engine codes showed 8,500 RPM's......enough damage that the...
  4. T

Ruined motor at 4,000 miles

I need help from those understanding warranties better than me (that would be all of you)..... My golf r was shifted from 4th to 1st (codes show 8,500 rpms). Without going into details my wife made a big mistake. This mishift resulted in extreme engine damage of $3,300 so far. The car...
  5. T

Yes or No ???

Stage 3+ Wow,you guy found my car FAST....actually you have to see the car to determine if the hood works for you or not.....this photo has some distortion.....I have also blacked out the rear hatch area and it really does look good....so far we have installed a turboback exhaust, some pipes...
  6. T

Yes or No ???

Yes that's the car....
  7. T

APR STAGE 3+

I have purchased a 2013 R and have ordered a APR stage 3 plus tunning...any ideas from anyone as to what performance I might expect from this package????