GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Yeah, definitely too few TR around FL. It's an underrated color for sure! Wheel specs: 18x8.5 +35 Tires: Nitto Neo Gen 225/40 I went with this setup because I wanted something a little wider then stock so that I could get rid of the wheel spacers I had on stock wheels. These are perfect, with...
  2. J

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Just added some new "shoes" to my baby! :cool: (Hyper black Aodhán wheels with Neo Gen tires)
  3. J

WTB: intercooler

Stock or aftermarket?
  4. J

FS: OEM GTI Monster Mats, ECS Skid Plate, Trunk Mat & OE Style Golf R Side Skirts

Well if you decide to ship, just let me know.
  5. J

FS: OEM GTI Monster Mats, ECS Skid Plate, Trunk Mat & OE Style Golf R Side Skirts

How much to ship the side skirts to 33825?
  6. J

FS: New front bumper cover

Can you explain to me exactly what you are selling or at least post a picture for us dummies? ;-) Thanks
  7. J

3in Eurojet cat back exhaust

Where in Florida are you located? DM me some pics of the exhaust please.
  8. J

Cooling fan HELP!

I had the same issue as you, but backwards. Big fan was working but the small A/C fan was not. So I basically replaced the whole fan unit (both fans), which was cheaper, and it works perfectly fine now!
  9. J

Billy Boat turbo back exhaust, Apr carbonio intake, H&R rear swaybar

Still no shipping? Interested in the catback😁
  10. J

Deprecated thread, see new one

Okay sounds good. Let me know!
  11. J

Deprecated thread, see new one

If the headliner still available, what is the shipping cost to 33825 (FL)? Is it for model with sunroof or without sunroof?
  12. J

Misc Mk6 parts for sale (Atlanta)

Is the Rear console cupholder still available? Very interested!
  13. J

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo Intake

Selling a red Neuspeed P-Flo intake. It's in great conditions! Filter is still usable, but should probably be changed out sooner or later. Intake is already taken off and ready for sale! SOLD I'll post some pics later on. DM if interested in a few pics taken with my cell.
  14. J

FS: GTI Plaid Seats (4-Door)

Selling front and rear GTI plaid seats, off a 4 door. ANY offer takes them!. Local only please! I want them GONE! Great conditions, no tears! I'm located in Central Florida! PM me for pics!
  15. J

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo intake (Red)

Title says it all. Selling a (RED) Neuspeed P-Flo air intake. It is in very good shape (no dents or scratches). Air filter is in fair condition and you will probably need a new one sooner or later. (I will not be including the small secondary air filter needed for CBFA cars, if needed you can...
  16. J

FS: Feeler: 18" Serrons FL

Hey guys, I'm selling all 4 of my OEM Serron wheels (no tires). 3 of them are in good shape while the other 1 has some scrapes and cosmetic blemishes. But overall they are good, and run just fine. I'm asking $325 for the set (LOCAL). I can also text pictures if needed.
  17. J

Summer Tires or All-Season?

Ok so this is the issue that I'm having. I live in Florida and I need to buy new tires! About a year ago, I bought 4 new Continental DW (summer tires) and they have been great, especially with the heavy rains we get in FL. But they have already worn down, after only 1 year! So this time around...